Dinafem MR MAGOO PRESENTS DINAFEM AUTO COOKIES.

Dinafem solo cup girl. and her big sister. and not to forget mystery girl. fed and back in tent.:thumbsup: day 35. one more veg. feeding then to bloom. both VERY stinky.:drool:last two pics mystery girl.View attachment 1102267 View attachment 1102268 View attachment 1102269 View attachment 1102271 View attachment 1102274 View attachment 1102275 View attachment 1102276 View attachment 1102277mystery girl.

I'm so glad you did 2 plants mate :pass:

One in a "regular" size pot which looks to be growing at a crazy, vigorous pace with the Solo Cup girl staying way smaller :thumbsup:

Looking good and love the comparison :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. [HASHTAG]#teamdinafem[/HASHTAG]

Dinafem auto cookies. fed last veg mix, early flowering on both girls. the smell is amazing.:drool:first thing you notice coming in the back door, and that's three rooms away.:woohoo1:
cookies in 4 gallon pot going to be mid size lots of flowering starting.:woohoo1: also mystery girl showing sex, female. :thumbsup:.solo cup girl status quo .:cheers:
@St. Tom
DSC_0642.JPG
DSC_0643.JPG
DSC_0644.JPG
thanks for dropping by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0645.JPG
DSC_0646.JPG
DSC_0647.JPG

looking, great pal shes going to have some great tops on her also i notice you have a little bit of tip burn same as mine i think they're a bit sensitive :bighug::pass:

yes Tom. a little sensitive, I usually want an 1/8 inch tip burn, it tells me they are getting enough. but because she was fed the same way as solo girl, she has suffered the same fate.:pass::cheers: the same mix on the gorilla girls , no burn.:thumbsup:
@St. Tom

mine are on flower feed of a 1.5 ec so quite low for there age i cant wait to see how they turn out at the end your girls look great though :bighug::pass:

Dinafem auto cookies solo cup update.:toke: a fun first experience with growing in a cup.:cool1: both switched to full bloom. big cookie looking good!:thumbsup:.... @St. Tom

day 44.:cheers:
DSC_0661.JPG
DSC_0655.JPG
DSC_0653.JPG
DSC_0654.JPG
DSC_0652.JPG

Back