Dinafem MR MAGOO PRESENTS DINAFEM AUTO COOKIES.

prep work done.:cooldance: mixed medium 66% promix bx 33% [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] coarse perlite. amended with Azomite, espoma gardentone for veggies. earth juice Myco,.
most vigorous one tomorrow, will be in the cup. and one in four gallon pot. the one that has not popped yet will be in a 4 gallon pot soon.:frog:there is always a lagger.:naughtystep:
will have room for one more plant. I think its gonna be a C99 x Ghaze x Diesel a cultivar from Krk (Cres) :cheers:
DSC_0519.JPG
DSC_0520.JPG
DSC_0522.JPG
DSC_0523.JPG
DSC_0524.JPG

Dinafem auto cookies.:drool: two out of the three in place.:thumbsup: one stubborn seed , has a tail, not doing anything:shrug:.will keep her going. big pot waiting.:cools:
DSC_0537.JPG
DSC_0538.JPG
and a joint loaded with scissor hash.:woohoo:
DSC_0539.JPG
while I am here a couple of pics of Dinafem Himalaya Orange Diesel:drool:
DSC_0533.JPG
DSC_0534.JPG
DSC_0535.JPG
i always put in the song of the day.

third seed has popped.:woohoo1: on day seven. so will be two on both sides of solo cup girl.
DSC_0543.JPG

all will be in tent [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] 40 inch's by 40 inch's by 6 1/2 feet. four panels. panel 1 Blackstar 240 w. high output. one Blackstar 240
watt flowering. and two Chinese 300 watt panels. total actual draw around 450 watts. a 48 inch tower reciprocating fan.
DSC_0543.JPG
DSC_0546.JPG
DSC_0545.JPG

:pighug: Magoo buddy, glad you're in for the spin! Have you tried such restrictive volume before? Smallest I've done was the 2L Comp last year,... This should be pretty amusing though! :smoking:

W no. I have always given them more room than they need. this is new. :baghead: this may be me at the end.:eek1:

:amazon: It's a Comp' of attrition! :rofl: thrills, chills, spills (literally).... Bag's o' Shame will be issued aplenty by the end! :baghead: :haha::haha::haha: .... I'm sorta used to it, the Outdoor Auot/Photo Comp' is usually littered with grow-roadkill,...:vibe: seriously, it's like under 25% that finish, less the first year, only 4 of us made to voting then! :doh:

Last edited:
that godamn last seed:cuss: germed, took helmet off, just sitting there. has not moved a percentage of a millimeter. :shrug: maybe ? maybe not?:smokeout:

meh, give her a couple days more, if she stays flat then ditch her,...It happens! :doh:..... if you don't have a reload, reach out to me in PM- :eyebrows: :passit:

Back