Mephisto Genetics Mr Magoo transforms matter. Mephisto seeds will turn in to Mephisto plants.

Mephisto Walter White up in 32 hours. :woohoo1: will go in to four gallon pots today!:toke:
@stan_mephisto . thanks! if you don't mind, i will continue this thread, but only with Mephisto cultivars. :cheers:
DSC_0509.JPG

good day Carbon based life forms. :toke: i have been Blessed with two Mephisto cultivars. :cooldance: Orange Biscuits, and Orange Utan. :woohoo1:
i will be starting four plants, two of each. they will go in four gallon pots filled with 66% Promix bx 33% coarse #4 perlite. amended with Azomite, earth juice, Espoma gardentone for vegetables. about 6 tablespoons of each, to 16 gallons of medium. seeds are in PHd water for a soak, on heat pad. after 24 hr's in to peat pellets , and back in to brownie pan. on heat pad. as soon as i see a root out the bottom of peat pellet, right in to big pot. tent is a 4x4 light is a new large Quantum board. that was given to me by Adam the man at DIYLED UK. it is the cats Meow! so were off.:thumbsup: @stan_mephisto thank you for your kind generousity.:bow:
any questions please ask me i love to give any help i can. and thank you to all the space/time travelers that have a love for cannabis.:bighug:
View attachment 1260480View attachment 1260481View attachment 1260482View attachment 1260483View attachment 1260484View attachment 1260486View attachment 1260488
[/ always used bagged soil due to living in a small trailer with no room, but been been looking for a good soil mix and yours seems pretty simple compared to some ive seen so gonna mix up a batch of

@WildBill nope ! that one got by me. :toke: i have never been disappointed. with anything from Mephisto.
I'm sure happy with Stomper so far. I've done hardly a thing to her!
I'd prolly be super happy with HBSS if I hadn't hurt them. But at least they are doing better and growing like crazy

good day Carbon based life forms. :toke: i have been Blessed with two Mephisto cultivars. :cooldance: Orange Biscuits, and Orange Utan. :woohoo1:
i will be starting four plants, two of each. they will go in four gallon pots filled with 66% Promix bx 33% coarse #4 perlite. amended with Azomite, earth juice, Espoma gardentone for vegetables. about 6 tablespoons of each, to 16 gallons of medium. seeds are in PHd water for a soak, on heat pad. after 24 hr's in to peat pellets , and back in to brownie pan. on heat pad. as soon as i see a root out the bottom of peat pellet, right in to big pot. tent is a 4x4 light is a new large Quantum board. that was given to me by Adam the man at DIYLED UK. it is the cats Meow! so were off.:thumbsup: @stan_mephisto thank you for your kind generousity.:bow:
any questions please ask me i love to give any help i can. and thank you to all the space/time travelers that have a love for cannabis.:bighug:
View attachment 1260480View attachment 1260481View attachment 1260482View attachment 1260483View attachment 1260484View attachment 1260486View attachment 1260488

was looking for a soil mix as now i have the room to do it and just seen yours which looks pretty simple (compared to some i have seen), so gonna mix up a batch of "Magoo soil" for my first grow, just found out walmart here carries pro mix. :peace:

So now i am know a little about azomite, earth juice and epsoma- am gonna order from Amazon tonite(love Amazon). i know you said 6 tbs each, does that include the earth juice which is liquid? I suck big time at math bro, whats the ratio of perlite to pro-mix to come up with 16 gal, and using this mix do you use nutes at all? :peace:

Back