Mephisto Genetics Mr Magoo transforms matter. Mephisto seeds will turn in to Mephisto plants.

I usually use four gallon pots. the tub i use to mix will hold 12 gallons. enough for three pots. these measurements are what i use.
66% Promix BX. 33% #4 coarse perlite. 4 tablespoons of azomite per 12 gallons. 4 tablespoons of Espoma gardentone for vegetables per 12 gallons and four tablespoons of earth juice myco. for autos you do not want your starting medium to be hot. so not too much when it comes to amending your soil. after the seedlings show, for the first week. nothing but PH'd water with 3ml.of bioroot per gallon. bioroot is from General organics and helps seedlings. @billymac any further questions, i would be happy to help. :cheers:

I doubt my way is the best way. but it's simple, it works well, and i have had many 4 to 5 foot autos. i am a lazy ass KISS grower.
growing indoors since 2011 , outdoors since 1965.

Mephisto Walter White. day 1. :toke: lost in four gallon pots.:cheers:
DSC_0511.JPG
DSC_0512.JPG

Mephisto Walter White day 23. given 5ml. megacrop 2.0 , a taste of azomite, and a taste of chicken pee. pastureized. per gallon. given about 1/4 of a gal. each. doing well. :thumbsup: thanks for dropping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0554.JPG
DSC_0556.JPG
DSC_0555.JPG
DSC_0557.JPG

Back