Dinafem MR Magoo has his way with Dinafem. Kush n Cheese and OG Kush

cut OG kush day71. much like the first KnC tall bamboo like. the other two completely different.:shrug:. don't matter the bud is Delicious. :drool:
DSC_0605.JPG
DSC_0606.JPG
DSC_0607.JPG
DSC_0608.JPG

And the harvest begins :thumbsup:

Beautiful work and really well played :pass:

This is a diary I've thoroughly enjoyed following :cheers:

A nice slow cure will make them buds perfect for consumption :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark thank you.:bow: the best is yet to come. wait till the last two are defrocked. and I saw your post on NEW dinafem testing. I hope I get to participate. :bighug::toke:

and I saw your post on NEW dinafem testing

I do have some new heat for Dinafem dropping and we've just put 11 new strains out through HSO :pass:

This platform is going to be crazy. We've done giveaways before but I've been restricted for 3 months so it's game time in a big way, way bigger than anything we've done before :headbang:

Stay tuned :cheers:

Mark..

one OG kush in the jar. :toke: @Dinafem-Mark between three and four ounces dry.:thumbsup: better than the first K n C. that gave me just over two ounces. not the best yield. but great bud. the last two are still putting on weight. and both will give me more than a QP.:thumbsup:
DSC_0637.JPG
DSC_0638.JPG
DSC_0639.JPG

@Dinafem-Mark Kush n Cheese, and OG Kush. doing great on day 75. :thumbsup: did a partial deleafing on the K n C. both will finish as soon as they drink today's water. three days. thank you Mark.:bighug:
DSC_0640.JPG
DSC_0641.JPG
DSC_0642.JPG
DSC_0643.JPG
DSC_0644.JPG
DSC_0645.JPG
DSC_0646.JPG
DSC_0647.JPG
DSC_0648.JPG
DSC_0649.JPG

@Dinafem-Mark hello, :toke: Dinafem OG Kush cut today, day 76 twice the bud, much stronger berry/ fruit smell. and much more resin.:thumbsup:
one Kush n Cheese to go she is the largest. a couple more days.:cheers: thanks Mark.:bighug:
DSC_0651.JPG
DSC_0652.JPG
DSC_0653.JPG
DSC_0654.JPG
DSC_0655.JPG
DSC_0656.JPG
DSC_0659.JPG

one OG kush in the jar. :toke: @Dinafem-Mark between three and four ounces dry.:thumbsup: better than the first K n C. that gave me just over two ounces. not the best yield. but great bud. the last two are still putting on weight. and both will give me more than a QP.:thumbsup:
View attachment 1193870View attachment 1193871View attachment 1193872

Not to shabby at all mate :headbang:

So glad your cropping out :thumbsup:

Another Dinafem diary in the AFN is coming to the conclusion :)

@MR magoo what next on your list mate?

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark wrapping it up on Dinafem Kush n Cheese day 78. have to wait till tomorrow to chop drying closet full.
she is exactly what I hoped for. :cooldance: this is the third time I have grown this. Terpene profile for taste and smell #1 I just love the taste. :drool::drool:

thank you Mark you take good care of me. think of me as your grandfather.:crying::crying:
you asked what is next? I have six 4.20 contest girls going from three different breeders.:thumbsup: and I Think? I have two strains coming from HSO, also from the 4.20 contest that covid 19 stopped the shipping on . thank you there as well. :bighug:
DSC_0674.JPG
DSC_0675.JPG
DSC_0677.JPG
DSC_0678.JPG
DSC_0679.JPG
DSC_0680.JPG
DSC_0681.JPG

@Dinafem-Mark wrapping it up on Dinafem Kush n Cheese day 78. have to wait till tomorrow to chop drying closet full.
she is exactly what I hoped for. :cooldance: this is the third time I have grown this. Terpene profile for taste and smell #1 I just love the taste. :drool::drool:

thank you Mark you take good care of me. think of me as your grandfather.:crying::crying:
you asked what is next? I have six 4.20 contest girls going from three different breeders.:thumbsup: and I Think? I have two strains coming from HSO, also from the 4.20 contest that covid 19 stopped the shipping on . thank you there as well. :bighug:View attachment 1195967View attachment 1195968View attachment 1195969View attachment 1195970View attachment 1195971View attachment 1195972View attachment 1195973
Wow!! She’s beautiful! I have some KnC autos coming for the Dinafem battle- I hope I get results like this :bow:

Back