Dinafem Dinafem OG Kush - RainScience GrowBag Test & Round1 2019 Grow Battle (Only1Sky)

Harvested at day 103. I know that's later than I've been wanted to shoot for. But this plant got a slow start and stalled out for a couple of weeks while recovering from seedling abuse. So I kinda think she's really being harvested at a virtual day 90 or less. Her height at harvest was just 23.5" (59.7cm). I call her "Twin Peaks" because she never really opened up after being topped, but just grew two big fat slightly bifurcated colas. Her's her final viewing.

View attachment 1056053 View attachment 1056055
View attachment 1056050 View attachment 1056051

Here's the twin peaks before trimming, and after trimming resting in an amethyst geode.

View attachment 1056052 View attachment 1056054

Congratulations on the harvest my friend and thank you such a great diary on our favourite autoflowering forum :bong:

You did a fantastic job and by the look of things a healthy end outcome of some lovely looking flowers :pass:

Thank you again for the diary my friend, now it's time to let those flowers dry and cure then you'll have some super potent bud on your hands :pass:

Until next time buddy :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Final dry weight is 41 grams (1.4 oz). Predictable; not surprising given her troubled life. But obviously not a good showing for what this strain can do when grown properly. Better luck & skill next time. Also not surprising that I found a little bit of bud rot in the center of my twin peaks cluster. I cut it all out (probably lost a few grams there) but I'm not taking any chances with her. I think I'll use her to make my first batch of THC lotion.

Final dry weight is 41 grams (1.4 oz). Predictable; not surprising given her troubled life. But obviously not a good showing for what this strain can do when grown properly. Better luck & skill next time. Also not surprising that I found a little bit of bud rot in the center of my twin peaks cluster. I cut it all out (probably lost a few grams there) but I'm not taking any chances with her. I think I'll use her to make my first batch of THC lotion.

Not the biggest end yield but still respectable :thumbsup:

I think your making the right call. If mold was present those spores can easily spread so best not to consume. Ointments will work out perfect and that's something we would love to see made :thumbsup:

Will you share with us please when you make your lotion?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back