Dinafem Dinafem Autos: Blue Amnesia XXL & Bubba Kush (Only1Sky)

Day 102, and its time for Bubba Kush. At 29.5" (75 cm) we're starting a 2-step harvest. Today we take the top half. Here she is in her final glory:

102.BK b.JPG
102.BK c.JPG
102.BK e.JPG
102.BK h.JPG
102.BK j.JPG

Amazing man. Good job It gets really nice after a cure. You'll be glad you waited. I did a 2 stage harvest but started mine I think day 95
Wish I waited a little longer like you. What you think you'll finish with?

Amazing man. Good job It gets really nice after a cure. You'll be glad you waited. I did a 2 stage harvest but started mine I think day 95
Wish I waited a little longer like you. What you think you'll finish with?
Its just a guess at this point; but my guess would be just a bit over 3 ounces. The aroma during trim was fantastic.

Hey there @Boognelson87 , my guess on Bubba Kush yield wound up being spot on; dry weight came in at 3.1 oz (88 gr). I did a three-phase harvest, top at 102 days, middle at 106 days and final bottom at 108 days. For my records, I average these and say that the plant took 105.3 days. Height was 29.5" (75 cm).

She's curing now in mason jars.

That concludes this grow & journal. Two lovely Dinafems, easy to grow and easy to trim. Looking forward to the other side of the curing process.

In summary:
Blue Amnesia XXL; 91.5 days, 2.4 oz (67 gr), 21" ( 53.3 cm)
Bubba Kush; 105 .5 days, 3.1 oz (88 gr), 29.5" (75 cm)

Many thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and the fine folks at Dinafem for sponsoring this journal with such great genetics. :toke:

Last edited:
How was potency and was it beginner friendly. Bubba kush.

This is on my short list for seeds next grow.

Hey there @Boognelson87 , my guess on Bubba Kush yield wound up being spot on; dry weight came in at 3.1 oz (88 gr). I did a three-phase harvest, top at 102 days, middle at 106 days and final bottom at 108 days. For my records, I average these and say that the plant took 105.3 days. Height was 29.5" (75 cm).

She's curing now in mason jars.
Somehow I missed this. My apologies. Great job. Like the smoke? Mine smelled like creamy hash in the jar. I really loved it and it's worth not touching til cure sets in she gets special after a month or so.

How was potency and was it beginner friendly. Bubba kush.

Definetely easy to grow, and easy to trim. Can't speak to potency yet -- haven't tried it.

Somehow I missed this. My apologies. Great job. Like the smoke? Mine smelled like creamy hash in the jar. I really loved it and it's worth not touching til cure sets in she gets special after a month or so.

Well, here's the thing .... I always wait a month or so before firing up any of my harvests. I grow for my wife, and she consistently complains about smoke that's not sufficiently mellow, smooth and tasty. So I don't even bother anymore. We can afford to wait, and so we do.

Back