Dinafem Dinafem Autos: Blue Amnesia XXL & Bubba Kush (Only1Sky)

Very nice. My dinafem bubba kush auto I just did few months ago took about 105 days. Ended with a little over 5 ounces of nice smoke but out of all the kinds I've tried so far she's taken the longest. But to me she was worth the wait. Very tasty after a cure.

Very nice. My dinafem bubba kush auto I just did few months ago took about 105 days. Ended with a little over 5 ounces of nice smoke but out of all the kinds I've tried so far she's taken the longest. But to me she was worth the wait. Very tasty after a cure.
Thanks for that info. It confirms my suspicions about this one of mine. I'm now at day 86, and I can easily see several more weeks in her.
Although my autoflower plants average 91.6 days, I've had quite a few in 104-109 day range. This will probably be another one.

She'll have a lot of maturing to do to hit 5 ounces; right now it ain't there. Congratz on yours. :greencheck:

Well the time has come. Its 88 days now for the Blue Amnesia, and she's looking real nice on the top. So later today I'll harvest just that top half, and let the bottom half go another week or so. Final height is 21" (53.3 cm). Here's the good-bye shots of Baby Blue ...

88.BA a.JPG
88.BA b.JPG
88.BA c.JPG
88.BA d.JPG
88.BA e.JPG
88.BA f.JPG

Last edited:
Ciao, stupende come prima crescita di tutta la vita alla fine ho piantato 3 White widow xxl dinafem. Le prossime 3 saranno bubba kush. Spero vengano almeno la metà delle tue . Complimenti ancora amico.
[QUOTE = "Only1Sky, post: 2283380, membro: 37042"]
Giorno 65. Yum Yum. Blue Amnesia sta maturando un po 'più veloce e scintillante per la sua gelida bontà. Lei è 20 "(50,8 cm). :grande sorriso:

View attachment 1193527

Bubba Kush pesa 71 cm (28 "). Questa foto non le rende giustizia. È molto più piena e più ampia di quanto la foto mostri. :pollice su:

View attachment 1193528
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao stupende comunque come prima crescita di sempre ho scelto di di mettere 3 White widow xxl dinafem. Il prossimo giro saranno bubba kush sperando che vengano almeno la metà delle tue complimenti ancora.

@Dinafem-Mark - Finished harvesting Blue Amnesia XXL .... took the lower half (about 2/3) at day 95, or one week after taking off the top third. A surprisingly easy plant to trim. Here are some bud shots; first its dry buds from the top:

95.BA Dry a.JPG
95.BA Dry c.JPG

And then here's some wet buds from harvesting the bottom remaining portion of the plant:

95.BA Wet b.JPG
95.BA Wet d.JPG

UPDATE: The 2nd harvesting is dry now, so we can sum both and report a total dry weight of 2.4 oz, or 67 grams. She was pretty & sweet, but not particularly bulky and certainly not large. This is just a titch less than my average yield for autoflowers, but I'm very pleased with the quality of the buds. Looking forward to getting to the other side of the curing phase. :smoking:

Last edited:
Day 95 for Bubba Kush. Took her out of the tent for the solo photos. Currently at 29.5" (75 cm). I'd say she's got about another week left in her. :toke:

95.BK aa2.JPG
95.BK b1.JPG
95.BK c.JPG
95.BK e.JPG
95.BK h.JPG

Back