Dinafem Dinafem Autos: Blue Amnesia XXL & Bubba Kush (Only1Sky)

Day 42. I got two happy Dinafem girls doing just fine. :biggrin: Blue Amnesia is now in her 5th day of flower development; Bubba Kush is just in the earliest of pre-flower formation. I've turned on a 3rd CobShop AutoCob (2700k) which sits higher up in the tent. Each of the girls have their own dedicated AutoCob (3600k). They're now drinking 2 liters each every 3rd day, and of course daily misting with a kelp foliar spray.

42.BA c.JPG
42.BK b.JPG

Just a quickie update. Its day 47 and the Bubba Kush (on left) started flowers about 3 days ago. Blue Amnesia has been flowering now for 10 days.
All's well. :thumbsup:

47.Dinas.JPG

Day 50. What's not to like? I'm loving my two sweet Dinafem girls. Today they each got 2 liters of Greenleaf mix (same mix & amount they got 3 days ago): MegaCrop, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion, plus cal-mag plus a touch of Mammouth-P.

50.BA.JPG
50.BK.JPG

[QUOTE = "Only1Sky, post: 2275691, membro: 37042"]
Solo un aggiornamento rapido. Il suo giorno 47 e il Bubba Kush (a sinistra) hanno iniziato a fiorire circa 3 giorni fa. Blue Amnesia è in fiore da 10 giorni.
Va tutto bene. :pollice su:

View attachment 1186332
[/CITAZIONE]
Hi, I'm a grower for the first time. Next that, the lady's are beautiful. I have a bubba kush dinafem for my first grow, and I have a question, did you have defoliate? And when is the best time for do that? Thank you. Peace bro.

@Jeremi420 - hello and thanks for looking at my journal. I almost always do a lot of defoliation. BUT ... my strategy is to increase the light on the specific bud sites. I do not use defoliation to help the plant grow larger, taller or any particular direction -- for that purpose I use LST. My defoliation starts well after the plant is done growing and is getting far along in flowering. Currently, this Bubba Kush is 53 days old and I have NOT started any defoliation yet. When I do, which will probably start in the next week or so, I usually take just a handful of leaves at a time, wait a few days, then probably hit it again. The process is repeated until nearly harvest. It's all very subjective; I let the plant's bud sites tell me if they are being blocked by higher leaves. Generally, the frequency will increase the closer I get to harvest time. Some strains need a lot of defoliation and need it for a long time. Other strains need very minimal work. Hope this helps. Good luck with your Bubba Kush. Do you have a journal yet for your grow? :biggrin:

[QUOTE = "Only1Sky, post: 2275691, membro: 37042"]
Solo un aggiornamento rapido. Il suo giorno 47 e il Bubba Kush (a sinistra) hanno iniziato a fiorire circa 3 giorni fa. Blue Amnesia è in fiore da 10 giorni.
Va tutto bene. :pollice su:

View attachment 1186332
[/CITAZIONE]
Hi, I'm a grower for the first time. Next that, the lady's are beautiful. I have a bubba kush dinafem for my first grow, and I have a question, did you have defoliate? And when is the best time for do that? Thank you. Peace bro.

Welcome to the Dinafem sub-forum on the AFN :pass:

My best advice would be to start a diary then we can all offer advice and suggestions to help with your grow :thumbsup:

@Only1Sky it looks like the real fun is beginning. Bring on these big fat flowers dripping in trichomes :pass:

Thank you as always for the diary update :cheers:

Stay safe mate :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Day 57. Began defoliating a bit on Bubba Kush today. Yesterday both gals got 1.9 liters of ReCharge (at double strength) and SLF-100 (at 5 ml/L). In general, they are drinking about 2 liters every two or three days. :thumbsup:

57.BA.JPG
57.BK.JPG

Day 57. Began defoliating a bit on Bubba Kush today. Yesterday both gals got 1.9 liters of ReCharge (at double strength) and SLF-100 (at 5 ml/L). In general, they are drinking about 2 liters every two or three days. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1192281View attachment 1192284

Nice bit of defoliation work :thumbsup:

Looking on track in here :cheers:

PM incoming regarding your Solo Cup Challenge prize :cheers:

Stay safe mate :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back