Dinafem MR MAGOO PRESENTS DINAFEM AUTO COOKIES.

dinafem solo cup girls is almost done.:baked:day60. same for her big sister.. maybe another week. dialing back bloom to lower levels. solo cup girls putting out little side colas, don't think they will amount to much.
DSC_0740.JPG
DSC_0741.JPG
DSC_0742.JPG
DSC_0743.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0745.JPG

hooo haaa! day 64. after using the internal scrutinizer. decided to cut the big Dinafem auto cookie.:thumbsup: she is very done. plenty of amber @10% , milky@80%
and a few still clear. she is a done deal ang hanging. the solo cup girl is still growing.:yoinks: so I will keep feeding. before final picture. @St. Tom and @Dinafem-Mark

Img00069.jpg
Img00070.jpg
Img00071.jpg
Img00072.jpg
Img00073.jpg
Img00074.jpg
Img00075.jpg
DSC_0763.JPG
DSC_0767.JPG
DSC_0769.JPG
more in second post.

@St. Tom @Dinafem-Mark gentlemen a done deal on full size girl. an early finisher, and in a good way. amber early!.View attachment 1113882View attachment 1113883View attachment 1113884

I know we are here for the Solo Cup Challenge but jeezz that's one beastly Auto Cookies you've harvested :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the end numbers on that monster :pass:

Now onto the Solo Cup girl which reminds me of a mini Xmas tree, So pretty :thumbsup:

Your smashing this one out of the park buddy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. #teamdinafem

Dinafem Auto Cookie solo cup girl. day 67 final pictures chopping today. did the best I could with a plan that go's against the grain.:thumbsup: thank you all for your interest and comments.:bow: and thank you @Dinafem-Mark and @St. Tom not to forget @blue and Aunty. @Mossy for the chance to grow these fine cultivars.:bighug:BTW smoked a joint of the big cookie girl dried on cable box. WOW! sweet, potent taste is spectacular already. without a cure.:drool:did not hit win, place or show.:shrug::cheers:
DSC_0788.JPG
DSC_0789.JPG
DSC_0792.JPG
DSC_0793.JPG
DSC_0794.JPG
DSC_0795.JPG
DSC_0796.JPG

Dinafem Auto Cookie solo cup girl. day 67 final pictures chopping today. did the best I could with a plan that go's against the grain.:thumbsup: thank you all for your interest and comments.:bow: and thank you @Dinafem-Mark and @St. Tom not to forget @blue and Aunty. @Mossy for the chance to grow these fine cultivars.:bighug:BTW smoked a joint of the big cookie girl dried on cable box. WOW! sweet, potent taste is spectacular already. without a cure.:drool:did not hit win, place or show.:shrug::cheers:
View attachment 1114837View attachment 1114838View attachment 1114839View attachment 1114840View attachment 1114841View attachment 1114842View attachment 1114843

congratulations my friend i can't wait to try my out soon as a little bit dry also you should of done a little pic with your name on for the competition or you could even start another one and maybe come and kick our arses

View attachment 1114837View attachment 1114838View attachment 1114839View attachment 1114840View attachment 1114841View attachment 1114842View attachment 1114843

She's a little cutie!! :D

Well done Magoo!! Hahaha - I can tell how much you really enjoyed it ... reading between the lines of course :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least you'll get some "proper" ones too!! :D

:bighug:

Dinafem Auto Cookies bud. :drool: she stayed small, because she was on the same feed as solo cup girl. it would have been more, if I grew them in the normal way. what is there is very potent and has a rock candy taste without cure. I wish I had more to grow, this will not get to cure, as I am smoking it already.:dizzy:smell...8 . yield... 6 (wrong feeding) potency..8 taste...9. as I said hard rock candy with a lime undertone.:woohoo:
DSC_0810.JPG
@St. Tom
DSC_0811.JPG
if I had grown this in my normal way. it would have been a nine across the board. very tasty, one of the best flavors without a cure. In memory. YUM!

Back