Dinafem MR MAGOO PRESENTS DINAFEM AUTO COOKIES.

@St. Tom Dinafem auto cookies. day 47. solo cup girl burnt. one nice small cola. big girl doing very well buds starting to stack.:woohoo1:

DSC_0666.JPG
DSC_0668.JPG
DSC_0671.JPG
DSC_0662.JPG

@St. Tom Dinafem auto cookies. day 47. solo cup girl burnt. one nice small cola. big girl doing very well buds starting to stack.:woohoo1:

View attachment 1106753 View attachment 1106754 View attachment 1106755 View attachment 1106756
she's gonna be a very nice girl in the bigger pot and if you still have a spare seed you can always do another solo cup :bong: i would flush your other one and cut all the affected leaves off so you can at least tell if the new growth is ok and once you remove the leaves she will look tons better anyhow

:eek1: :hothot: :face: too much friction during servicing my friend, don't spare the lube-tube, ay?! :crying: ...:eyebrows: but her bigger sister sure likes it! She's a perfect little boosh - :d5:

@St. Tom Dinafem auto solo cup grow. :toke: day 53. I will trim her down a wee bit, see what I end up with. live and learn. no more solo cup grows for me.
I feel like I mistreated a very good strain.:shrug:when I look at her sister. :dancer::drool:YUM.
DSC_0697.JPG
DSC_0694.JPG

@St. Tom Dinafem auto solo cup grow. :toke: day 53. I will trim her down a wee bit, see what I end up with. live and learn. no more solo cup grows for me.
I feel like I mistreated a very good strain.:shrug:when I look at her sister. :dancer::drool:YUM.View attachment 1108874View attachment 1108876
ya know what pal i just treated her like any other plant i only feed her to run off once a day and i wouldn't let it put you off i havent done nowt special and if you still have a seed you can germ for the solo cup one till oct 31 st

Remember... "no matter where you go their you are" update Dinafem Auto cookies. day 57. :toke: solo cup is a nice little cola. I am sure she will taste great.:drool:the big girl is stacking bud. and frosty. 50% of my cannabis enjoyment is taste. and it looks like these girls are going to MORE than fill my expectations. ...
DSC_0716.JPG
DSC_0717.JPG
DSC_0718.JPG
DSC_0719.JPG
DSC_0721.JPG

Remember... "no matter where you go their you are" update Dinafem Auto cookies. day 57. :toke: solo cup is a nice little cola. I am sure she will taste great.:drool:the big girl is stacking bud. and frosty. 50% of my cannabis enjoyment is taste. and it looks like these girls are going to MORE than fill my expectations. ...View attachment 1110761View attachment 1110762View attachment 1110763View attachment 1110764View attachment 1110765

So glad you did the comparison grow mate :thumbsup:

Yes, the Solo Cup plant looks smaller but still looks spot on :pass:

We expected this due to the reduced pot size and medium, with that said I think you've done a fine job and I would definitely not let this stop you from doing future Solo Cup Challenge,s :thumbsup:

Day 57 now so another 7 maybe 10 day's and harvest time?

I'll be back in before harvest mate :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. #teamdinafem

:drool: + :hump: + :coffee:= drive-by eye-humping! :rofl::bighug: Magoo buddy they are sparkling with appreciation for your love!
... I always get a big laugh off that old comic cannibal footage :haha:....

Back