Dinafem MR MAGOO PRESENTS DINAFEM AUTO COOKIES.

Dinafem auto cookies feeding again today. all seems normal:thumbsup: the one in 4 gal. pot obviously bigger and fed more.:cooldance:the solo cup girl has a dense cluster of leaves at center, more so than the potted one. looks like she wants to bloom?
DSC_0576.JPG
DSC_0577.JPG
DSC_0578.JPG

fed em, fondled em back in tent. the solo cup girl is flowering already. :shrug: looks like she will be short.:face: but wait a minute, isn't that what high heels are made for?:woody::bighug:also in same tent are two Gorilla girls:dancer::dancer:thanks for stopping by.:peace:
DSC_0583.JPG
DSC_0584.JPG
DSC_0585.JPG
DSC_0586.JPG
DSC_0587.JPG
DSC_0588.JPG

:pass: :biggrin: everything is on an accelerated sched' Magoo, the tight shoes makes it so I believe! Veg' is the tricky part, gotta be just right on the light, nutes, T/RH%,...such a small window of time to work in, if you miss a beat, that's it! I think mine will end up similar to yours,... maybe not enough food, light too strong?

:pass: :biggrin: everything is on an accelerated sched' Magoo, the tight shoes makes it so I believe! Veg' is the tricky part, gotta be just right on the light, nutes, T/RH%,...such a small window of time to work in, if you miss a beat, that's it! I think mine will end up similar to yours,... maybe not enough food, light too strong?

It is such a fine line and in the early stage especially factors such as light, temps and feeding schedules can be tricky :thumbsup:

@MR magoo She's staying short but still looking good. Now she's into bloom let's see if she stretches :pass:

Starting to get interesting now :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. [HASHTAG]#teamdinafem[/HASHTAG]

update Dinafem auto Cookies.:pass:given full strength veg. solo cup girl is covered in small bud. staying short.:thumbsup: bigger cookie girl, healthy also staying short, but has the potential to stretch. I hope. gorilla girls doing well.thank you for dropping by.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0598.JPG
DSC_0599.JPG
DSC_0600.JPG
DSC_0601.JPG
DSC_0602.JPG
DSC_0603.JPG
DSC_0604.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG

:jointman: you gots a budsicle mon! We're gonna see a bunch of those, mine too likely! :rofl: ... don't sweat the minor N defc. Magoo, as long as a little keeps going in she'll be fine....
Big sis' is looking very nice indeed- :d5:... soon to pop some stretch off! .... GG's launched- :woohoo1:

update Dinafem Auto Cookie solo cup verticaliy challenged girl. :pighug:fed full strength vegging . soaked the big girl with a full gallon.
the two diinafem auto gorillas doing very well. feel more confident about these girls, being in standard pots. mystery girl doin well,:toke:
I don't know where I am supposed to post the auto gorilla grow? I thought we had a thread, but now it's closed. confused.:eek1:
DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0609.JPG
DSC_0610.JPG
DSC_0611.JPG
DSC_0612.JPG
DSC_0613.JPG
DSC_0614.JPG
DSC_0615.JPG
DSC_0616.JPG

update Dinafem Auto Cookie solo cup verticaliy challenged girl. :pighug:fed full strength vegging . soaked the big girl with a full gallon.
the two diinafem auto gorillas doing very well. feel more confident about these girls, being in standard pots. mystery girl doin well,:toke:
I don't know where I am supposed to post the auto gorilla grow? I thought we had a thread, but now it's closed. confused.:eek1: View attachment 1099736 View attachment 1099737 View attachment 1099738 View attachment 1099739 View attachment 1099740 View attachment 1099741 View attachment 1099742 View attachment 1099743 View attachment 1099744

From what I'm seeing from other Solo Cup grows and more traditional type of grows with our Auto Cookies is 2 phenos :pass:

Both stay very short and squat in the growth/veg stage but when they hit bloom this is when you can see the pheno variance :thumbsup:

1 stays short with virtually zero stretch whilst the other will stretch in the bloom stage :pass:

Your 1st one is definitely both short in veg and bloom, very short. Let's see what plant no 2 has in store :thumbsup:

you gots a budsicle mon!

It is going to be interesting to see the variance across the Solo Cup grows :thumbsup: some are showing very little stretch whereas others a decent amount :pass:

Maybe we can get a chart up at the end to show the shortest plant v,s the largest :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. [HASHTAG]#teamdinafem[/HASHTAG]

feeding time for Dinafem auto cookies. day 32 I am not sure if I supposed to tag someone? or not ? the one in big pot throwing out more branch's with budsites starting to form.
solo cup girl. ok, staying small. :smokeout::toke:
DSC_0624.JPG
DSC_0625.JPG
DSC_0626.JPG
DSC_0627.JPG
DSC_0628.JPG
they smell like skittles.:drool:...

Dinafem solo cup girl. and her big sister. and not to forget mystery girl. fed and back in tent.:thumbsup: day 35. one more veg. feeding then to bloom. both VERY stinky.:drool:last two pics mystery girl.
DSC_0624.JPG
DSC_0625.JPG
DSC_0626.JPG
DSC_0627.JPG
DSC_0635.JPG
DSC_0637.JPG
DSC_0622.JPG
DSC_0623.JPG
mystery girl.

Back