Mephisto Genetics Mr Magoo transforms matter. Mephisto seeds will turn in to Mephisto plants.

more.
DSC_0414.JPG
DSC_0415.JPG
DSC_0416.JPG
DSC_0413.JPG

i don't know? :shrug:i don't keep track in days, i would have to back track and that's against the lazy bastard rules, and i never break those!
@WildBill :bighug::crying:

Mephisto Orange Biscuits and Orange Utan. went back and looked.:shrug:broke the lazy bastard rule. :nono: day 54.
starting to eat a few leaves. small dose of BE given. from this point on that will be it.:thumbsup: I estimate done around day 70. early finishers.
hello. @stan_mephisto :bighug: For some reason the OU is screaming :yoinks: indica. ok with me.:thumbsup:
DSC_0418.JPG
DSC_0419.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG
DSC_0422 (2).JPG
DSC_0423.JPG
DSC_0424.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0428 (2).JPG

Mephisto. girls. :toke:well a little bad luck. :sad: while feeding The smallest Orange Utan, that had the thickest main cola had some white powdery mold on it. so i freaked out. :yoinks::yoinks: and had to cut and break up one plant.:cuss: but i lucked out. tore her apart from the bottom up checked every bud
and only lost about quarter OZ. then spent all morning checking the other three with magnifier and bright light. All good. so far, hoping i don't find more. even cut early, she is loaded with resin and milky trichomes. here's a bunch of pictures.
DSC_0429.JPG
DSC_0430.JPG
DSC_0431.JPG
DSC_0432.JPG
DSC_0433.JPG
DSC_0434.JPG
DSC_0435.JPG
DSC_0437.JPG
DSC_0438.JPG
DSC_0439.JPG
@stan_mephisto sorry my friend. :shrug:

Sorry to hear about the mold and your loss! Fingers crossed that the rest will be fine, things like that are always disheartening but in growing, we gotta face 'em at times. :pass:

Back