Mephisto Genetics Mr Magoo transforms matter. Mephisto seeds will turn in to Mephisto plants.

Gave the Mephisto gals a small drink of PH"D water. left them in the tent. two, the biscuits are getting tall . :headbang: that's a 4 foot fan behind them.
Hey. any Quarry jumpers out here? i was looking at a video with kids jumping Tabletop, at the Quincy Quarry's. i did tabletop first time at 12 years old. you had to drop boulders before you jumped to break surface tension or it was like hitting concrete, 120 ft.
DSC_0389.JPG
DSC_0390.JPG

I'm liking the structure of these new Meph. Girls look great!

120ft? Well, you've been there! I did the same crap at 12yrs old. This was a tower for the lake pick up. It was well out in the lake in deep water. We nailed on a ladder going to the top of the shed housing the pumps and put some carpet on top of the tin roof. Jumping from the roof, it was a little over 80ft. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it was back when kids built real stuff in real life, not on some silly game. LOL! Going to your room was a punishment!:smoking:

@WildBill that was not at lake Skinneatlas in the finger lakes was it??? upstate NY?? visiting cousins in Auburn, they took me to their jump.
and it was a water tower out in deep water??? too much of a coincedence. :cheers:

@WildBill that was not at lake Skinneatlas in the finger lakes was it??? upstate NY?? visiting cousins in Auburn, they took me to their jump.
and it was a water tower out in deep water??? too much of a coincedence. :cheers:
Naaaa.... It was in Texas. We did have a rock pit that had a great jump also.

It was a great high jump into deep water. The best thing was that it was a really quick way back up. Very quick turn around. We had a fire pit and bunches of rock chair and a big flat cleaned off area. We had trash barrels and picked and bagged up from ourselves.

The owner got out there with a bunch of dynamite and blew up the top rock face.:point: I understand why he did it now, but we were mad as hell at the time. :grrr2::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Mephisto girls coming out party. :dancer: howdy Stan!:shooty:@stan_mephisto switched to full strength bloom. both Orange biscuits and Orange Utan. are doing well. showing their naughty bits. :yoinks: they will be hard to handle.
DSC_0392.JPG
@stan_mephisto
DSC_0393.JPG
DSC_0394.JPG
DSC_0395 (2).JPG
DSC_0396.JPG
DSC_0397.JPG
DSC_0398.JPG
DSC_0399.JPG
DSC_0401 (2).JPG

Gals are getting nice and chunky, and showing frost too. Good job will be interesting to see them as they mature and if the scent changes as well. I'm still hooked on the buds smelling like oranges :smoking:(I know that may be a hard one to find tho).

@RivetGrrl 5 or 6 years ago i did a few runs of Mephisto SODK and it was really good ! but no Orange taste or smell. :nono:
then a few years later i did three grows of Shortstuff. Orange something?? and it was super good , and nothing but Oranges in taste and smell.
i might have a smoke report on it out here somewhere. i will go look. :thumbsup:

i looked an found some stuff going all the way back to 2011 , including shortstuff grows. it was HOD that was just like living i an orange grove. :drool:

Last edited:
@RivetGrrl 5 or 6 years ago i did a few runs of Mephisto SODK and it was really good ! but no Orange taste or smell. :nono:
then a few years later i did three grows of Shortstuff. Orange something?? and it was super good , and nothing but Oranges in taste and smell.
i might have a smoke report on it out here somewhere. i will go look. :thumbsup:

i looked an found some stuff going all the way back to 2011 , including shortstuff grows. it was HOD that was just like living i an orange grove. :drool:

Nice! There is a thread on another forum about orange smelling and tasting cultivars but I didn't read it yet.... I don't need more temptation my seed stash and grow list is pretty bad... I need to be a vampire just to grow everything I want to grow :rofl:

:bighug:Magoooo! ...I have arrived and wish to eye-hump your ladiez -- :hump::drool:... nice try, hiding them from me back here in the 'Phisto thread scrum :eyebrows:....:muahaha: - phat chance!

Too funny, you have a total Mutt & Jeff pair in the OU's, like I had with the Creepers last year... 15" and 3'+, big one went OD's full time and finished like a champ! .... OB have a nice build, lean and stacking buds properly too :greenthumb:All looking set for prime time fill-in!
How are the aroma's forming up? OB can have pheno's that smell just like the name, which makes me drool just thinking about it....

That Q-board is a juicy piece man, wafer thin fun! Is the driver separated off the body?

@Waira yes two drivers. and adjustable power. :bighug: mephisto girls shitfaced again. :eyebrows: cut back a little on bloom, mix tip burn.
a couple of leave's went bad on one OU. but not many. All stackin & packin bud. Gday! Stan. @stan_mephisto
No smell till touched. then Awesome! :drool: but no orange yet. thank you all for stopping by. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0402.JPG
DSC_0403.JPG
DSC_0405.JPG
DSC_0406.JPG
DSC_0407.JPG
DSC_0408.JPG
DSC_0409.JPG
DSC_0410.JPG
DSC_0411.JPG
DSC_0412.JPG

Back