New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

Hey Y’all doing, Cold cold cold! Shed growing in Winter fun :doh:

Far from ideal conditions as always on da Shed grows, cold temps that fluctuate, the meagre amount of electricity i allow the plants to consume through led. Currently 20w.
No heating :nono:

Am I the tightest grower in the Uk? It’s Possible! :shooty:

Second watering.
View attachment 1556311
I'm inherently tighter mate being from jockland. :rofl: I make seeds because I'm to tight to buy . :crying:

Yikey Yikes :coffee2:
been just a little cool out this week, thankfully 2nd watering was done on my last update, plan not to open the Grow box until Friday.
Want to retain the little internet temperature without disruption, yes the temps have been low&slow but am I concerned? Sure. Someplace distant my brain echo is shouting turn on the heat.:jointman:
Im quietly content, plant’s will push through, The true resilience of the cannabis plant always blows me away.
(Hmmm,D’oh)

5EA9B006-D23B-4A73-AFFF-02C38C4BA87B.jpeg
C49A9F0B-D22D-4AFF-A7F9-BBFD7390819E.jpeg
86990C33-5F87-4BA2-9F0B-4AAA7E0DA1D0.jpeg

Thank Crunchy it’s Fridayyyy! :clapper:

The Cold weather continues hear in the East, temperature not really much above freezing till Tuesday, daytime temp today is a sunny 3° C.

On a Brighter note was able to increase temperature in the grow box, the Cowboy:shooty:solution, 15l of Luke war water in plastic bottles. “ah ha” yes it’s held steady settling around 18° C even at -4° C. Cost to me just my time :smoking:

Ink-bird Thermostat showing False as heating as the fans cut out at 21° C At this young age of growth.

4BFC2C24-543B-4B92-9402-5722E44CB27D.jpeg

So let’s explore the growth this last 4days, girls are a nice healthy green with no signs of overstretching, SL Lamb is loving the changing environment, as expected the 2nd less Indica dominant Predator is also feeling the Love. Hubbabubbahaze being Sativa Dom is a little more cautious in this challenging environment.

No concerns at this stage, definitely No 3rd watering for these girls, the cold weather caught me off guard and as I can still visually determine moisture content, I’m guessing a 3rd water will be required possibly Tuesday.

Once I see the three unhesitatingly drinking, well the BluMatts will be connected, I knocked up a little rig to make the process easier. Previous use of BlueMatts left me wanting to tweak the system.
All good in da Hood:cool1:Maybe/Possibly? Who Knows!
:peace:
70125D74-6469-4D88-8272-C2AA12309196.jpeg

Last edited:
A really horrible couple of weeks with the UK weather, the box got down to 9.5° C:yoinks:
Just as an observation @Sawney_bean ’s Predator didn’t even droop a leaf. A really hardy strain Indeed.

Ok ok! so at this point I’m taking things a little more seriously, heating has been introduced and I will be keeping a closer eye on the plants. So hopefully no deep freeze for them.
:clapper:
BAC55078-4537-478F-A335-8D94AFB34A11.jpeg

Back on track.:thumbsup:
ECDE9F00-2F42-42D6-9A2E-37CA39D578E9.jpeg

A really horrible couple of weeks with the UK weather, the box got down to 9.5° C:yoinks:
Just as an observation @Sawney_bean ’s Predator didn’t even droop a leaf. A really hardy strain Indeed.

Ok ok! so at this point I’m taking things a little more seriously, heating has been introduced and I will be keeping a closer eye on the plants. So hopefully no deep freeze for them.
:clapper:
View attachment 1558736
Back on track.:thumbsup:
View attachment 1558737
Thanks for the support mate. I like a survival sorry showing the week :devil:

:thumbsup: TFIFriday Everyone.

little update it’s just on three weeks for these plants,so it’s time I should start to see a little acceleration in growth. The girls have moved over to the Blumat’s now so can help themselves to water, they are enjoying the little setup and the little rig is proving sufficient.
Beanstalk rocks are doing a solid job, the plants are looking a good colour. I stunted them a little with the cold weather but I’m aiming to produce small plants here with harvestable flower.
Temperature is now a constant 22° C in the box.
all seems well for now.
:peace:

HBH/Predator/SlaughterL.
CD0EB24E-0008-4B2A-939C-51EC7480D01F.jpg

DFC245A1-5B5A-495F-B205-1C4C84DEFFE4.jpg
7F3F133E-E659-4BCD-A0D7-53B3738BDCB2.jpg
B441D04E-9D52-4D6B-9C87-2A0FCD28377B.jpg

Back