New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

Mother Nature gives and takes without discrimination. So be it. :peace:

The storms last night killed off my White Widow :nono: Northern lights is looking a bit ragged but soldiering on.

2022 Micro low Wattage Grow, Mephisto.
Hi forum
so be it time again.

Mephisto Hubbabubbaha…

Mephisto Sour Crack.

Micro Grow boxing, this grow is budget , aims and expectations are consistently draw less than 100watts from mainstream.

Initial challenge, remain below 50watts draw for the first 4weeks, inclusive of fans lights (all inclusive):peace:

New setup,

Micro grow box, now consisting 1 double auto pot system, Seeds will eventually :sleeping:travel to Solo cups consisting of Lighmix.

Once established plants will transfer into Allmix sitting on 2cm of clay pebbles used as wicking agent.

Nutrient Predictions .

Initial projection, water only Reservoir.

Initial problems encountered,

Sprouting Mephisto seeds

both seeds are showing a PeeP of taproot, however they are definitely uneasy and a little unsure about sprouting.
Turtle Head :sleeping:for sure.

Thanks
F7B57E4B-5670-4BA8-8D5E-BF2610585E45.jpeg
872D0BE3-FF25-47F4-BF92-C389832A47BA.jpeg

Mephisto Right hand Is Hubbabubbahaze, Left sided is Sour Crack.

After three days Both seeds have cracked as mentioned above, Ok but sill they resist!
Today seeds placed inside solo cups with little humidity Jackets.
Never have I experienced so stubborn seeds, so we will see if light mix can entice out these tap roots to Reggae.

8842FA3D-56E1-4F7D-A9D9-5218837558E0.jpeg

Good morning AFN, not a straight forward couple of weeks.
My Double grape was in question? unfortunately stunted her early on and strongly debated pulling her :nono: however she has finally picked up.

STH is trooping along just fine pleased to say, normally I would of start these girls in Solo cups giving myself a little more control With water.
This grow choosing to pop straight into Auto pots then manually water first 3weeks, found this tricky using large pots and difficult to judge water Saturation, resulting in stunting the DG, but a good experience gained and a lesson learned.

Moving forward, hoping to see some more rapid growth during the next two weeks this allowing me to start the LST, haven’t made up my mind about topping or fimming yet due to the slow start. Hopefully I can explore options next week.
:peace:

214DDBFD-44D6-4CC4-AE63-599E0CD11CA5.jpeg

D9ACC936-7CD8-4716-9308-3A4640D01BCD.jpeg

Morning AFN Gromies :jointman:

I believe we are about two and a half weeks in to our relationship, things seem to be going well despite my initial concerns about stunting the DG.
The plant’s seem to be content and respond to their environment, I’m still not running any fans to keep the humidity up. The lights are on the minimum setting I can tweak, I’m guessing running about 15w of a possible 100w on this Board.
EA1F5D12-5E55-4BA4-AA46-84F8E15C7D1D.jpeg

Both ladies STH&DG are displaying good indications of tight internodes spacing, in a very confined space, keeping the plant tight and compact is important for success at later stages here.
STH is a couple of days ahead, the training has just begun for keeping her in LST. As mentioned earlier I did debate with myself about Topping or Fimming them both, But I’m running for Quality and not Quantity on this Run.

Double Grape
027183EA-6BBC-43E7-8B82-2AE50C23E3D0.jpeg

Straw The Hut.
A44A9E0A-3332-432A-B47F-E79E740540C2.jpeg

The ladies are still receiving water top feed and bottom fed, 3/4 litre this week split between both plant, Once the plants become established I will start the Auto Pot runNing but initially I want them reasonably dry?

Good Day, things have started to explode :smoking:so today it’s three weeks invested in the DG and STH. They are both now showing signs of good healthy plants despite early concerns, today is the last of the growth before the start of LST.

The two Ladies received a light tidying up today with the removal of a coup of low laying Fan leaf‘s, a small wire has been introduced to start a bend before LST really begins.

The DG&STH both received 1/4 litre each of tap water Top feed today, Lights are still only at 15w Building on some nice internode spacing. My aim is to keep the plants tight and compact As possible.

Soon there will be a need to introduce the passive PC fans for some air movement.
Top Photo DG lower STH.
90D0A9BC-C5A7-47E0-AE74-8FDDA3E970C0.jpeg

8261E9D6-5946-49D4-8C5D-FC7CC7CD74DD.jpeg

Tuesday Update, Three weeks three days.

Good level of growth in the last few days but the temperature has dropped considerably here throwing out a few challenges.:shrug:
The DG&STH received a good defoliation today and the LST has now fully begun to take shape as we can see in the provided photos, It’s surprising how potent these two plants are becoming, there will be a need to filter the air going forward to remain Stealthy.
Both plants also received another 1/4 litre each of tap water today, also the lights were slightly increased probably now sitting around 25 watts, this change is manly to increase the temperature of the box and not because the plants are showing any signs of needing more light.
Root temps being my main concern and not the ambient temperature.

B7BAA6C4-7F56-422D-A6F0-9117CFC236DC.jpeg
8ED039C8-6FF9-482B-9582-858B6886A38A.jpeg
1CD4D8A0-44E2-4969-8A8D-631427701737.jpeg

Back