New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

@blue Thank you for the generous points Blue, they are received with great thanks and blessings sent to yourself. So fantastic to see support from an (AFN) forum moderator for new growers here :thumbsup:very much appreciated Indeed.

@Qbgrower I have been siping away on my Mighty at 360, the Hindu Kush Ryder is incredible, smooth and sweet. I increased the temperature to 380 last night and it blew my socks off. Lol! :dizzy:took me back to the 90s then it took me to bed, giggling away to myself.

I have just finished processing everything, so can upload a few photos, I managed to hit a total of 80g from my three plants in my little box. As I averaged 60w of light usage throughout the grow and pulled out 80g dry weight then I calculated a total of something like 1.5g per Watts used. Possibly?
But I’m terribly bad at maths so is anyone can properly calculate this for me I would love to know the results, I can provide any additional information that may be needed.

Group photo.

View attachment 1453880
Some nice looking buds.

View attachment 1453881

A classic clipper comparison.
View attachment 1453882

A quick clean up with dry trimming Of sugar leaf.
View attachment 1453883
View attachment 1453884

little bit of medium grade dry Keif.
View attachment 1453885
Thanks to anyone who dropped in for the Grow Journal past or present, apologies I am missing much of the initial grow due to loosing my login details.
Thankfully (AFN) team were able to get me a new account running but as mentioned I lost much of this documented grow Through the early stages.

@St. Tom @blue @Waira @Mañ'O'Green Thanks for your assistance.
:thanks:
@Qbgrower a special thanks to you Qb :bighug:

You're welcome. Any time you need some advice I'll try and help you out or point you in the right direction if I don't know.

I think you're around about the 1.33 GPW which is really good.

Did you use a normal fine mesh strainer to get the kief? Or is it made for kief extraction? Looks real tasty.

Qb

@Mañ'O'Green @Qbgrower @St. Tom thanking you all so very much for Rep :d5:

You're welcome. Any time you need some advice I'll try and help you out or point you in the right direction if I don't know.

I think you're around about the 1.33 GPW which is really good.

Did you use a normal fine mesh strainer to get the kief? Or is it made for kief extraction? Looks real tasty.

Qb

Lol, thanks for working this out Qb I thought I was close but couldn’t do the Maths.:shrug: Yes I am indeed very,very pleased with this outcome, it makes the box a very worthwhile and economical tool.

The trim for Kief is run through a fine mesh you can just see it in the photo, it’s actually a fine flour sieve from (The worldwide Jungle) it came with a nice little scraper tool also. For minimal cost. (I’m easily pleased) I will take a photo for you and add it below, I find it a really useful tool.
After using the sieve I ran it through my grinder screen to extract the majority of visible plant material, I will turn it into a little ball of medium grade hash for a nice treat to myself. :jointman:

I have had time now to of sampled the three different herbs, I’m pleased with them all. Very smooth on the vape even without a long cure.
Currently I’m really enjoying vaping Rhino Ryder it’s giving great flavour/terpenes and deep muscle relaxation, next would be the Afghan Kush Ryder. This strain puts my eyelids on the floor and the flavour profile really is magnificent, I do love a solid Indica. Do you possibly know if Mephisto have an Indica this heavy?
Thanks
:woohoo:
9A404B87-2D57-4597-BB1F-0A13E3D11CBD.jpeg

@Mañ'O'Green @Qbgrower @St. Tom thanking you all so very much for Rep :d5:

Lol, thanks for working this out Qb I thought I was close but couldn’t do the Maths.:shrug: Yes I am indeed very,very pleased with this outcome, it makes the box a very worthwhile and economical tool.

The trim for Kief is run through a fine mesh you can just see it in the photo, it’s actually a fine flour sieve from (The worldwide Jungle) it came with a nice little scraper tool also. For minimal cost. (I’m easily pleased) I will take a photo for you and add it below, I find it a really useful tool.
After using the sieve I ran it through my grinder screen to extract the majority of visible plant material, I will turn it into a little ball of medium grade hash for a nice treat to myself. :jointman:

I have had time now to of sampled the three different herbs, I’m pleased with them all. Very smooth on the vape even without a long cure.
Currently I’m really enjoying vaping Rhino Ryder it’s giving great flavour/terpenes and deep muscle relaxation, next would be the Afghan Kush Ryder. This strain puts my eyelids on the floor and the flavour profile really is magnificent, I do love a solid Indica. Do you possibly know if Mephisto have an Indica this heavy?
Thanks
:woohoo:View attachment 1454244

I think I'll try that out with my next run. Cheers

As for indica heavy mephisto strains? I think 24 Carat is 100% indica and they've got a few others that are heavy on the indica side.

They've got a strain guide on their website.

Qb

I think I'll try that out with my next run. Cheers

As for indica heavy mephisto strains? I think 24 Carat is 100% indica and they've got a few others that are heavy on the indica side.

They've got a strain guide on their website.

Qb
Thanks I’m going to be looking out for the 24 Carat 100%, hopefully it will drop sometime this year :thumbsup:

Thanks I’m going to be looking out for the 24 Carat 100%, hopefully it will drop sometime this year :thumbsup:

You'll need to be quick when they do drop. It's like fastest finger first getting Mephisto seeds. If you want a nice sativa I'd recommend their Mango Haze.

Qb

Outside Boxing.

Hi everyone @AFN
as a new grower I imagine I just keep posting here in my new grower journal until I get my wings.

I planted out two northern lights and a white widow, this is just for summer fun as I’m finished growing in the Box until the end or August start of September When the temperatures settle again.

The Northern Lights & White Widow have been in the ground about a week now, they had a week on the windowsill to germinate then popped into the ground. I’m not anticipating much, as they must battle slugs and deer along with tough love and British weather. A little something to focus the mind and keep a hand in.
:d5:

FB61E4A7-0EBD-44A1-83FB-C96B534E4181.jpeg
20A4BD64-B8D7-475F-BAB7-B3A304F19103.jpeg

Good luck.

Qb

Back