New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

Thanks SawneyB 💯% for Topping 🌱
I took a sneaky peak at the plants today, First glimpse since Monday. Man things looking 👀 Ok.

They have had their final ltr of water with a 2mil shot of boost, now they can run down till middle of next week. The lights are dimmed back to 40w to cool the environment and simulate the end of their Summer.
Slaughtered Lamb is looking tasty, nice deep orange Pistols with a real old school vibe going on. 24c has some lovely purple through the buds.
Christmas is coming ☮️
Slaughtered lamb is old skool mate. Dank and will Fuck you up .

Final week.
Happy Friday AFN

Ok so I couldn’t pass up the chance to remove the girls from the Box this afternoon, a chance for a good solid inspection and final wet trimming.
Im extremely pleased to say all is in good order, the 24c is absolutely stinking, like 5 doors down the road stinking 🌿

I was planning on chopping the plants the middle of the coming week but due to circumstances and the pure stench of these two girls they now will be waiting till next weekend When im free To play.
I’m quite sure they will enjoy a few more days sunbathing.
Temps now dropped to 19c with around 35watts On the plants, i have also increased the extraction due to pure Skunky Goodness. 🔥

first up today is the Meph 24c a Truly exceptional plant.
574DCAE4-911A-4570-A4FA-05314EEF502C.jpeg
12FEA936-6AB4-42D3-B167-64D3FE6874B8.jpeg
DF12014A-0A71-4340-87B3-2ED4AF2403CD.jpeg
322A7E9F-B5F8-4CC4-986C-675EBC9DA8FF.jpeg

Next Up is @Sawney_bean Slaughtered 🐑 looking totally 🔥

30ECA164-42AA-4B39-9122-F6EDD98D219F.jpeg
5D55CC10-6BA2-4463-A32B-0512E20B894A.jpeg
26BC9689-878B-4298-A91E-3425670DA7B5.jpeg

That’s all Folks ☮️

Drying ref5/5/23
Hanging.ref
Some bend of the stems today and all is well, about half way thro the process, make adjustments to slow.
Today sensing that I can retain better terpenes through hanging the plant, I had a little test today and both plants are retaining really potent terpene.
As I’m only half way through it’s a bit early to make judgement so I’m keeping it documented here.
Day 3 first visual check, i observe plants are now visibly drying, on bending a stem there is now a satisfying fold. Possibly half way between snap and freshly hung.
Day 3 retains good terpenes still sufficient to need a good filter.
Temp range swung been between 21.5 high with 12.5c lows following daylight hrs fro Mayof23 with light on minimum at estimate 10w utilising 2xpc fans.
Using the visual cue of a 50/50 dry on the stem I have now switched of lights running a temperature range of high of 16c to lows of 10c.
Reducing air extraction rate by half 25%

A quick check this Morning after a nervous night as the lows of 13c had me a little worried, due to possible moisture intake and moisture retention from the morning dew.
Terps are still banging and they are on my hands and clothes from touching plants, but I think I was close to the line of slipping up! so I’m reintroducing the led light on minimum to maintain a slight heat output.
A Close call ☎️ indeed.

☮️

Temperature back up to a stable 19.7c I'm content, temperature will fall throughout the night but I’m observing the small amount of heat produced through the led driver is required for my Environment While drying.
I’m sucking air directly from an external environment, it’s that much harder to judge the moisture content.
i Guess I really should check humidity but I’m a sucker for using my Gifts 🕸️😵‍💫👀
This I Could supplement with a heat mat, anything to warm the circulation a small amount.

Back