New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

5.5 weeks.

Not entirely content with the Auto system staring here, some of the problems encountered as an external grower, the tank is getting to cold feeding very cold water to the plants (exceptionally low temperatures for the time of year)
The plants are receiving far more water than they are used to receiving. Personal preference is to keep plant’s on a routine of drought then feed, observing and analysis of the system indicates a difficulty to implement personal preference on this setup In the created environment.
:coffee2:
Plants have become sluggish, development is slow especially with flowering. Not a happy camper right now.
:oops1:

4FD11C2A-652E-433A-8D7D-E159B7186421.jpeg

Morning AFN

DG & STH will be transferred to a fellow grower to finish, unforeseen family commitments are require ATM

Back soon Folks :peace:

Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo… plants have developed a number of ways to survive when they can't photosynthesise, shocked was I in example below.

Planted here, three fresh seeds dropped in pot 26/10 just as a family issue arose, grow box shutdown next day and forgotten.

Sun 3 Dec, opened Grow box to complete little maintenance, shockingly discovered the Tiny plants were still live and living.

The box has Zero zerooooo light leaking! Soil contained little moisture, cold outdoor environment.

The Survival of the @Sawney_bean Predator & Lector, has blown me away how is it possible to survive? Incredible Genetic Makeup.

107DB7E9-D35A-490F-95BB-0B53DE65CED8.jpeg

Hey Y’all doing, Cold cold cold! Shed growing in Winter fun :doh:

Far from ideal conditions as always on da Shed grows, cold temps that fluctuate, the meagre amount of electricity i allow the plants to consume through led. Currently 20w.
No heating :nono:

Am I the tightest grower in the Uk? It’s Possible! :shooty:

Second watering.
17B1AB25-E9DA-421B-83F9-2C88A78C6BF4.jpeg

Back