New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

The Review
2little Nugg closest camera SlaughterEd Lamb
Nugg 3 showing that lovely little Sugar Leaf 24c
Outdoor sesh.
All samples in the image below are nice tight little nuggets, both plants have produced a nice dense characteristic with fantastic terpenes to mach. First Class Cannabis šŸŖ“

Consumed first the SlaughterEd Lamb šŸ‘ thanks again to @Sawney_bean

Tools, using a DinaVap 21M with a FMJ attachment.
The Chamber is packed tight heated to the first click and consumed till full extraction.

Slaughtered Lamb, WoW what an incredible high hit Straight behind the eyes šŸ‘€ heavy onset, slowly melting to a nice relaxing consciousness. Flavour profile was a classic 90s skunk with a slight Cheese edge.
I really liked and enjoy the terps And the high.
I was able to silt alongside the Mrs and hold decent conversation while doing tasks, nicely balanced Relaxed and medicated.
House retained a skunky sent from packing the Dyna.
Eyes stayed heavy but I had drive.
10/10

5hrs Intervalo

24C Mephisto, again a nice dense little nugg, loud terpenes very loud! I canā€™t describe really a little sour/skunked up.
Again using a DinaVap 21M with a FMJ attachment.
The Chamber is packed tight heated to the first click and consumed till full extraction.

Bang ā—ļø again straight to the eyes šŸ‘€ this time itā€™s the eye balls that are feeling the THC feels a little heavy to rotate them. Eye sockets are deeply heavy, 15 minutes pass.
Slowly the THC releases itself and slides full body, Iā€™m feeling deeply stoned hard to recall or think Iā€™m medicated totally.
30 mins, still feeling it in my eyes but Iā€™m now recovering and the THC is retreating nicely, Iā€™m glad itā€™s evening now as no real conversation is required. I feel I might spontaneously start chuckling to my very stoned SelfšŸ¤­if conversation was requested.
Evening/Night Strain
Definitely fits the small description Mephisto offers.
House retains a Skunked up edge from packing the dyna.
Both stains are, in my opinion Outstanding.
10/10

Home grown is truly something Spiritual šŸ˜Žā˜®ļøšŸŖ“šŸ”„

A792F468-139D-43B3-A412-3BEFBE09B8DD.jpeg
AD167558-3915-4C0E-AD4F-AD7DF3435B4F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back