New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

Hi AFN, Monday Update, it’s been 6 days I see since my update and 4 weeks in to the grow :coffee: the plants have been ignored intentionally. They need a good dry spell before the box received a few changes in environment.

Today some more work was done on the Banding Technique I’ve been using to mould the plants, things appear to be running smoothly and after some tucking and tidying it was time to change things up a little.

The two plants have been lowered to a full depth of the box, and the passive fans have been started, there is a need now to control the environment little more as flowering has started.
Extraction is running on minimal and the lighting has been slightly increased, at a guess I would say I’m now running on 30watt at 24 hours consistently.

A good mental debate was had in regards to running the Autobots, but that decision has been made and a continue to hand feed using the auto system bottom feeding. This gives the option to use a little organic nutrients right at the end should there be a need as this has been a water only grow So far.

Oh Man! It gets a little exciting around this stage as we all know and there is a need for a little restraint no, not too much water not too much attention, and not too much worry.
So be the intending to forget these girls for another week while I enjoy vaping awesome Gelato, La Sage and Blueberry.

Root temperature has been consistent running between 18 and 21.5° C dropping at night to around 18.5, on really cold night tipping just blow 18 but heating is kicking in at 18 to bring it all back together.
after increasing the lights today the temperature will increase and increase to the route temperature, hopefully cold nights should now be sitting around 19° root

girls received 1000 mil of tapwater between them both today. They will be very happy indeed indeed indeed.

STH before after trim tuck.
AB4560C4-85C2-45D4-ACA3-783A49678A25.jpeg
5A1FD2F9-8598-4D00-A851-D82530B7704E.jpeg
temp.

DG before after trim, tuck.

20195E36-0369-459D-998D-D457225DCA17.jpeg
D2C4A08E-7E95-43EF-A74D-BAC18C6BC305.jpeg

GrowBoxing. Group shot.

2C79C763-1839-49DB-9364-3C3EE46CBEB7.jpeg

AFN awesome community, thanks for sharing The Love.

@Sawney_bean Oh Man, I’m really, really Honoured to have you dropped by, let alone take an interest in my Grow style.:peace: thanks for so much of your inspiration across the forum.
no problem mate. I love seeing experiments and new styles of growing . I will be tagging along for the ride. :thumbsup:

Environment Update,

Morning AFN, it’s always a nervous night after changing/disturbing an environment, although there is no intention to visually inspection the plant’s for a couple of days. remotely monitoring the root temps Is in full operation.

Yesterday lighting was increased as mentioned, passive pc fans were started and the DG&STH we’re lowered to their full capacity. The latest data shows a stable root temperature has been achieved, this is pleasing and positive response.

Not forgetting to mention yesterday the negative pressure was increased inside the box, this was achieved by a baffle on the intake vent being reduced by half.

last nights data is showing through the coldest hours, a stable root temps of between 21.5-25.5 degrees C. We can see through the data no passive heating has engaged, concluding the box is currently performing as intended. for now!

Thanks.

:peace:

456CC4AA-ACD6-4D70-9DC8-B3DA424A6EE2.jpeg

C0367AA0-97C1-482C-9B0C-07F431140675.jpeg

31C57CD7-598A-487C-8F7A-7512D2E3DD4C.jpeg

Morning AFN

I’m always blown away by the difference a couple of days can make with regards to this wonder Herb, the canopy has settled down into a aesthetically pleasing picture.
Along with the increased root temperature a great thirst has arrived, so this sunny Morning became a morning for reflection on the new double Autopot again! to set up? or to continue to visualise the needs As required.
:oops1:

Having read a good many Autopot topics and generously donated Diaries on the forum, the decision was concluded, the Auto pot is now in working order. A little sadness is felt at the loss of control but there Is a pleasure in experiencing newfound knowledge.
The Plant’s themselves are showing true form, after digging around many DG threads the Sativa edge is visibly present in most posts seen Within the forum.
The stretch is a dominant aspect to be controlled is such a confined space as a GrowBox, this has caused a little worry but much loving positivity and restraints have been generously applied to this Double Grape.
STH is showing a strong Indica Edge requiring less manipulation, there is less branching indeed, with the structure showing a strong Potential.
DG smell of Some Kind Of Wonderful when her leaf’s are clipped, scratch and sniff is a strong recommendation.
STH is relatively passive at present, just doing her thang.

C4EBD864-5B8E-4779-9559-0231B15078C9.jpeg

Back