New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

AFN :biggrin: Happy Tuesday.

Nearly 4weeks for these little Plants, took a little wander over to the grow box this morning, Boom the smell was definitely potent and uncontrolled! I was in the process of building an extraction unit so it’s definitely time to install and stealth Things up.
All three plant’s now in full Transition and stretch, all looks good.
Happy Days.

0C972319-7A73-474B-AAA3-C74ACF92145B.jpeg
0D79596B-0009-4259-8DDE-DB5F85921DFD.jpeg
0B34A77A-4AEB-49AE-A506-329BD54E2EF6.jpeg
12D6525D-BD86-4F35-A2F5-339DD3AF841C.jpeg
7DED9E3B-CEDF-43E6-BBF4-C24B58A932D3.jpeg
CC8E6283-9A3E-4A25-BB38-F827A0F3F4E0.jpeg
4E798CBE-6CE0-4360-B625-AB4E4D48E30D.jpeg

nice one. I built one as well for an 80x80 tent. Put two nd eloops then, they imo have a better pressure/column. Built two in a row and added a pc fan control level and a simple 4-pin molex to a 70w 12v driver...yours looks more proffessional !
I like diy..here you see it on the right from bottom up. the controller is up in the top of the box.
not too pretty
but worked for a long time perfectly

nice one. I built one as well for an 80x80 tent. Put two nd eloops then, they imo have a better pressure/column. Built two in a row and added a pc fan control level and a simple 4-pin molex to a 70w 12v driver...yours looks more proffessional !
I like diy..here you see it on the right from bottom up. the controller is up in the top of the box.
not too pretty
but worked for a long time perfectly

Great little fans and so economical to run, 1.08W :biggrin: that’s right up my alley. I like your cages probably sensible indeed, all my airflow and extraction is now running under 4W.

This little bushBaby is a power house once enclosed in a housing, I have had to turn it down to nearly minim pressure using a standard fan control.
Air flow is now like a small cyclone.
Acoustical noise is silent in the housing.
FAN Specification
Size

120x120x25 mm
Mounting hole spacing

105x105 mm
Connector & pin-configuration

4-pin PWM
Cable length

40cm
Bearing

SSO-Bearing
Blade geometry

Pressure-optimized Nine Blade Design with Vortex-Control Notches
Rotational speed (+/- 10%)

1700 RPM
Min. rotational speed @ 20% PWM (+/-20%)

450 RPM
Airflow

120,2 m³/h
Acoustical noise

25,1 dB(A)
Static pressure

2,83 mm H₂O
Input power (max.)

1,08 W
Input current (max.)

0,09 A
Operating voltage

12 V
MTTF

> 150.000 h
Scope of delivery

• Fan screws
Warranty

6 years

Last edited:
There was opportunity to take closer look at the plants tonight,HBHz has been prodding and probing the curiosity.
HBHz not showing any deficiency but remarkably small in comparison to SL&PRd I believe the plant’s roots are not fully developed restricting Uptake of essential nutrients.

After removal of the Carrots it was a confirmation of underdeveloped rooting system the HbHz,fortunately the carrot is a essential time portal allowing easy and swift access to the source.

A small amount of Mycorrhizal fungi root growth stimulant has been introduced and carrot replaced In its original position.
:goodluck:

I’m going to crack open a 24 carat if I can, I’m for running a solo cup with a non commercial slow release fertiliser as a comparison to the Beanstalk product.
Beanstalk is running well, although I needed to stimulate the roots with Mycorrhizal, the roots have responded well to this.
To Purchase the beanstalk line would be an expensive investment, so I need to know I can’t replicate it for a £10.

I will use a non commercial product by this I mean a product similar, but not related to the Canna industry and cheaply available. I will leave it as Unbranded until i have an idea of its progress.
A small amount of Mycorrhizal will be added to compensate for the need to use it with Beanstalk.
thanks.

Guys I have a problem, two nosy neighbors to my right who don’t miss much.:grrr1:Anyhow to the point I was outside taking a couple of leaf’s off the plants and checking temps only to hear my neighbour say hi from outside my shed! :WTF:
No privacy in this world, she had let herself through my gate and walked down the garden! Obviously I jumped out my fricking skin, shut the box and kicked the door shut. Covered myself well with a calm polite convo about the weather. But man I knew it stank of herb as I had trimmed and tucked with growbox door open due to size restrictions.
She has banged on to me before about neighbors other side of her growing she suspected and how much she hates it!
Im annoyed, anxiety kicked in last night! Why can’t people respect privacy.
What do I do ? I’m troubled. :baked:

Note, I don’t live alone, I have kids and Wife so it’s not just my stoned ass on the block.

That's tough.....how close is it to finish and how big of a loss will it be to get rid of it and replace with some quickly bought Home Depot or Lowes cheap plants just in case you have to justify the lighting setup?

Back