New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

Guys I have a problem, two nosy neighbors to my right who don’t miss much.:grrr1:Anyhow to the point I was outside taking a couple of leaf’s off the plants and checking temps only to hear my neighbour say hi from outside my shed! :WTF:
No privacy in this world, she had let herself through my gate and walked down the garden! Obviously I jumped out my fricking skin, shut the box and kicked the door shut. Covered myself well with a calm polite convo about the weather. But man I knew it stank of herb as I had trimmed and tucked with growbox door open due to size restrictions.
She has banged on to me before about neighbors other side of her growing she suspected and how much she hates it!
Im annoyed, anxiety kicked in last night! Why can’t people respect privacy.
What do I do ? I’m troubled. :baked:

Note, I don’t live alone, I have kids and Wife so it’s not just my stoned ass on the block.
My advice is , learn from this experience mate. Check on you're plant's at a time you know when it's safest , put a lock on the gate ? And finally keep a bag of toffee at hand coz old gits love the gear and you can entice her away . Stay safe mate.

Hey guys,  Shit happened but I’m through it now so no more to be said on the subject.

Regarding my grow I'm back up, but took a loss on the plants. Onward and upwards I will update soon.

@Sawney_bean security has definitely been upped and I found I learn this lesson fast

Good to see you back mate and with a good attitude 

Hey guys, :yeahthat: Shit happened but I’m through it now so no more to be said on the subject.

Regarding my grow I'm back up, but took a loss on the plants. Onward and upwards I will update soon.

@Sawney_bean security has definitely been upped and I found I learn this lesson fast:thumbsup:
I'm sure whatever lesson as you say you took it on board and I wish you tons of look on ya next grow my friend

Gooddday happy people.
24 Carat just topped this girl yesterday.
458FAA51-B3EF-4BC0-8B49-FE319DBC7932.jpeg

A young SlaughterEd Lamb.

AD8F4A33-696C-4445-9FA7-E6169C97AD99.jpeg

FastbBuds hiding in da pot noodle is a potential male, but not looking to happy after an STS spray. Definitely photo shy at present.

Smell !

Im just chasing a previous post on my thread, I posted a while back about excessive smell coming through my Grow Box despite a reasonable rated filter. I had also changed the filter twice trying to resolve the issue.
After much adjustment and taking apart well I finally sourced the issue, and for anyone growing in a cold environment it’s possible worthy noting my findings.
Recently had to dismantle my grow due to neighbors and some threats thrown my way, the positive in this unhealthy negativity being the discovery of escaped water, warm air drawing through my extraction was building up a higher level of Condensation in the colder section of flue liner, at this section was a break and the built up water was continuously dripping under the GrowBox. Soaking into the wood floor.
This was ultimately the cause, and really did produced a strong Cannabis smell inside the shed.
now sorted ;-)
Thanks Neighbors.

Hi Gromies,
if anyone can link me into the forums instructions on uploading photos and sizes limits it would be appreciated, I can’t find it and I had a good search On new members.
I lost my upload information so just went for 800x800 but KB are more than I would normally use. About 150kb I think.
:doh:
Doc prescribed a new tab for nerve pain and it’s shot my memory to bits :coffee: yes I don’t like it and will probably bit them.

24 Carat @ 4 weeks 2 days. Working this into a bonsai microgrow.
Total wattage draw is 35w @24 hrs. 30w drawing from LED and 5w roughly coming from extraction and internal circulation.
Finally purchased a Wattage meter :shooty:

041E2B30-B4D6-46FF-A30C-45A59984BE8E.jpeg
air

A8619DF6-FDA6-493D-991B-C1CC532B0396.jpeg
6A5A8B94-F795-4E82-8E50-C2C8242E5A3F.jpeg

@Sawney_bean Slaughtered Lamb. @2weeks 6days.
The SL will also be manipulated as I’m planning on keeping the grow bonsai friendly.

Lurking at the back the FastbBuds potential Male it’s had 4x spray of An STS mix, so I possibly will leave her to recover now. I’m not experienced with producing Males, and this being my first dip in the ocean I’m bound to fail, especially as it a home-brew mix.

324642B9-C8CA-4DDC-A0E6-66AD242F0888.jpeg
48295AFA-9B64-4D9E-91CF-BE4410B16981.jpeg
74ABF99D-B48D-4276-ABED-DDABF42C5ED4.jpeg

Hi Gromies,
if anyone can link me into the forums instructions on uploading photos and sizes limits it would be appreciated, I can’t find it and I had a good search On new members.
I lost my upload information so just went for 800x800 but KB are more than I would normally use. About 150kb I think.
:doh:
Doc prescribed a new tab for nerve pain and it’s shot my memory to bits :coffee: yes I don’t like it and will probably bit them.

24 Carat @ 4 weeks 2 days. Working this into a bonsai microgrow.
Total wattage draw is 35w @24 hrs. 30w drawing from LED and 5w roughly coming from extraction and internal circulation.
Finally purchased a Wattage meter :shooty:

View attachment 1572856 air

View attachment 1572841View attachment 1572842

@Sawney_bean Slaughtered Lamb. @2weeks 6days.
The SL will also be manipulated as I’m planning on keeping the grow bonsai friendly.

Lurking at the back the FastbBuds potential Male it’s had 4x spray of An STS mix, so I possibly will leave her to recover now. I’m not experienced with producing Males, and this being my first dip in the ocean I’m bound to fail, especially as it a home-brew mix.

View attachment 1572862View attachment 1572863View attachment 1572864
Nice to see one of my strains grown to the growers preference mate. I to have grown small plants in small spaces and appreciate that style.

Nice to see one of my strains grown to the growers preference mate. I to have grown small plants in small spaces and appreciate that style.
Thanks for the support @Sawney_bean
Im really looking forward to training your SL my friend, I just hope I can keep her happy. It gives me a real joy seeing these little plants take shape, like you I love exploring other members work on AFN And their potential.
Thinking I wont top her as she is already showing such solid branching And great potential for a classic bonsai shape.
:thumbsup:

Back