New Grower Micro grow Boxing.

Paul, how I missed you Spirit rings. :kiss:

@Qbgrower I’m, reporting back, I’m at 15c with a small amount of extraction and 60% humidity. I attached a small digital reader to the bag so that’s 60%inside the bag. The grow box is 58% at the moment.

What do you think please? Or anyone think about these readings? I could add a small amount of light to bring up temps or leave alone for a colder longer cure?
I’m a novice brown bagger In need of guidance.

The growing is the easy part me thinking.

I've dried in 60% before with no problems. You should be fine. Remember. As much as you'll want to open the bags, don't. Leave it for 3 days at least.

Do you know the thickness of the brown bags you're using? It's measured in gsm and you should be able to find out from where you bought them from. Thinner bags lose moisture quicker. Something to be aware of.

Qb

Evening to you @Qbgrower I just logged in to thank you for your assistance today it’s much appreciated, one of my Children fell ill today so everything went a bit Mad here.
I checked the bags as requested but all I can see is SOS Kraft paper bags. So I guess they are not ideal, but now I have this information for next time, and I will utilise your information.

i managed to get the temps to 20-25c daytime with a little extraction and fan for air movement, I’m about 40% Humidity in the box. I assume lower humidity if preferred over high humidity, thinking this will give a longer dry/cure. But I would think the lower humidity is due to the additional fan moving the air.

Well I’m going to try and get a quick cup of herbal tea while the going is good here. thanks again for today.
officially :thanks:

Evening to you @Qbgrower I just logged in to thank you for your assistance today it’s much appreciated, one of my Children fell ill today so everything went a bit Mad here.
I checked the bags as requested but all I can see is SOS Kraft paper bags. So I guess they are not ideal, but now I have this information for next time, and I will utilise your information.

i managed to get the temps to 20-25c daytime with a little extraction and fan for air movement, I’m about 40% Humidity in the box. I assume lower humidity if preferred over high humidity, thinking this will give a longer dry/cure. But I would think the lower humidity is due to the additional fan moving the air.

Well I’m going to try and get a quick cup of herbal tea while the going is good here. thanks again for today.
officially :thanks:
Hope your kid is ok mate.

Had a quick look at those Kraft bags and I think they're 70gsm. Same as me and they're perfect for drying your buds.

40% humidity is a bit low. If you can get it up a bit it'll help. Sounds like I'm telling you the opposite now but try to lower the temp to no higher than 20c it should raise humidity.

Enjoy that herbal tea.

Qb

Hope your kid is ok mate.

Had a quick look at those Kraft bags and I think they're 70gsm. Same as me and they're perfect for drying your buds.

40% humidity is a bit low. If you can get it up a bit it'll help. Sounds like I'm telling you the opposite now but try to lower the temp to no higher than 20c it should raise humidity.

Enjoy that herbal tea.

Qb

Morning Qb that’s a relief as I brought a few of them Kraft bags, I do find they rip quite easily if not carful. To seal them I just folded over the tops and stapled them.
Just checked the temperature on my Inkbird and it’s at 15c due to the colder weather this week. So fingers crossed all will be good, slow and low.
The terpenes And oils from the plants are Intoxicating, after trimming up the other day I have been addicted to smelling my hands. Lol really!
:drool:
I made a huge mistake in rubbing both my eyes with fresh cannabis oil on my hands! thats really is a bad idea I discovered.
:fire:

Thanks for enquiring about my family Qb yes, seeing improvements today already.

I have some of their blueberry glue Auto seeds. Just buried one today

Here is hoping you have a great experience with them and have a great grow, all are new to me so I'm really looking forwards to trying these new FastBud strains out. I’m in need of really good pain relief for nerve damage so I really can’t wait to add them into my daily medications.
I'm particularly looking forward to Rhino Ryder for its medicinal properties.

@Qbgrower I feel you Have become my official mentor :bighug:

I have tweaked the extraction dow a little today, I anticipate with great hope I can hit close to 50%, things are more stable Now.

09E96325-263E-4B0B-9E10-80E264F95606.jpeg

Back