Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

I will be following the violent growth! You have run them before, so you have a decent idea of how much they stretch.
Great! I know your coming from years of photo growing. they stretch once flipped but autos stretch crazy in late veg. This is really the only thing I can see others have trouble with. I also see the majority not even realize it happens or they should act differently.

Yeah, I would have already. But I am newer to Autos and I want mine to finish sooner. That is the advantage of Autos for me. All of my photo plants veg 2 weeks and Flower 10. That is about 80-90 days total. The Auto strains I am starting to grow will be Mephistos faster finishing strains. Smaller in stature than 3BOG I am doing now, and faster finishing. I will be trying a couple different feeding styles, to see what they prefer. I know you like monsters. I am actually trying to scale down my plants. That is why I am doing Mephisto strains that are faster finishing. I want to get a variety going, quickly. So that is my solution. Good luck! Will be following

80-90 I'm holding off on bloom. I have noticed autos will go right to flower and stop growing when given bloom nutrients. Holding off as long as possible allows them to keep growing. Right about now they take off. It's violent when they do
I wish you would have told my girls that been on bloom nutes for three days grew another 10 cm ha ha now at 120 cm might run out of tent :crying::shrug:

I wish you would have told my girls that been on bloom nutes for three days grew another 10 cm ha ha now at 120 cm might run out of tent :crying::shrug:

@FullDuplex your last comment leads me to my next sort of tip that I feel a lot of people over look especially newer growers. I remember reading and following my bottled nutrient schedule to a T. Reading plants is important and understanding that these schedules are very basic. They also do NOT work well for autoflowers at all.

One thing I do that I learned the hard way with many thanks to @Jupiter was when to switch to the bloom nutrients which are higher in PK. I used to start adding bloom nutrients to my plants when I first saw signs of preflowers. With advice I listened and waited till the stretch fully stopped. If given to early the plants will start to flower. If it's delayed till the stretch stops the plant will continue to grow till they reach their max potential. People often ask how the hell I managed 6 1/2 foot tall autos and that's how. Shortly after they stop stretching I do 2 transition feeds and right into full flower nutrients. 1-3 weeks later start hitting them hard with magnesium and a 0-10-10 formula. Great solid buds on huge plants.

Looks a bit thin since I removed 2 plants. The stompers were a bit small and the trays were getting way to tight. Still holding off on bloom nutrients. They are picking up the pace now and guess I'll keep the feed with grow only for another week or so. The extra days really do a lot for their overall size.
IMG_0887.JPG

Looks a bit thin since I removed 2 plants. The stompers were a bit small and the trays were getting way to tight. Still holding off on bloom nutrients. They are picking up the pace now and guess I'll keep the feed with grow only for another week or so. The extra days really do a lot for their overall size. View attachment 685034
Good move Smo. Those are gonna fill that space real quick. I'm so anxious

Back