Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Gotta keep my back room lit for the heat but this is a partial lights out pic. They are catching up and can't wait to hit the copper scrog.
image.jpg

Surprised they are sleeping with the light still on close by. Main stems are getting thick.

This is going to be an amazing round! I can feel it.

Lights on, leaves are up and their tips shooting up too. Keeping a close eye on them this time since last run I had an early tip burn and backed off the remaining grow. Currently I'm fine so yesterday I did a heavy feed and added 1.5tsp per gallon calmag. I really think they liked it! Raised the ph to 6.2 as well.
image.jpg

The sour stomper and skyrone stomper are both decent sized plants but they are much smaller than the rest. I may isolate them from this group to free up some space. 9 plants in a 4x10 spot is way to tight. Last run I had 8 and wished I had less.

6-12 inches away from the scrog. By the end of the week I'd say the branch weaving will begin

Light distance and feed ppm? You feed every time?
lol yes I do. 1200ppm. I think I'm around day 40 now. Stretch hasn't hit yet so they are a bit small. Lights are 30" but I'm dropping them since the leaves are pointing sky high
image.jpg

Hey Big, taking my own advice, I upped my pH to 6.2 tonight on a couple plants. I will be feeding 6.2 for a few days and see if they react. The plants I am feeding 6.2 had CALMAG def signs, so if they get better the pH is the problem. If not, I will add more CALMAG.

Last edited:
Back