Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Was just thinking the same thing.
image.jpg

Btw, about how many days do you plan on taking? They are starting to bud decently, I hope you get the stretch you want for that scrog....or lower it if you have to!
I usually pick a few branches that stick through the net and make a height mark. Once they stop growing up I add in the bloom. This is the worst time for me and I sort of panic every round. Questioning what I did differently or wrong. A week or two go by and I then panic my rooms to small and I started to many plants. I'm expecting these to atleast double in size over the next 10 days.

Really wish I had room for 4x4 trays or just had a single 3x10 tray. Tough to space then even in this configuration. I do have the skills and plenty of epdm roofing. Maybe I'll build a new frame for next run. I usually do 3-2-3 in the 3 trays. Now I have 3-3-3 and it's already to right. Doing 6 total would give a huge yield per plant but probably kill gpw and I'm out of space

Yeah, you should get a decent stretch when you switch to bloom nutes. You thinking 80 days or so?
80-90 I'm holding off on bloom. I have noticed autos will go right to flower and stop growing when given bloom nutrients. Holding off as long as possible allows them to keep growing. Right about now they take off. It's violent when they do

Back