Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Well that is because people don't understand moderation. If I published my actual step by step feeding guide people would freak and claim that it would burn but I can prove otherwise. It comes back to being able to read a plant. They will tell you if they need something or if they had too much. I think that there is one thing that is over looked a lot in growing and that if you seed fade, discoloration, or even burnt leaf on the bottom of the plant that you have a major problem. That's not really the case that is nature, she will burn up, eat, chew, absorb, and consume her lower leaf if she is lacking, seeing this does not mean panic. This is her telling you she just needs a touch more, adjust everything in your regimen is not needed. Just bump the feed a touch. I think this is where a lot of guys go wrong.

They see the change in leaf, panic, and start changing everything. Those lower leaf changes are not going to hurt yield at all. ...Period

Nice post, couldn't agree more. I preffer the less is more approach unless she says otherwise. Even then just enough to keep her happy. I also feed start to finish in coco.

@FullDuplex your last comment leads me to my next sort of tip that I feel a lot of people over look especially newer growers. I remember reading and following my bottled nutrient schedule to a T. Reading plants is important and understanding that these schedules are very basic. They also do NOT work well for autoflowers at all.

One thing I do that I learned the hard way with many thanks to @Jupiter was when to switch to the bloom nutrients which are higher in PK. I used to start adding bloom nutrients to my plants when I first saw signs of preflowers. With advice I listened and waited till the stretch fully stopped. If given to early the plants will start to flower. If it's delayed till the stretch stops the plant will continue to grow till they reach their max potential. People often ask how the hell I managed 6 1/2 foot tall autos and that's how. Shortly after they stop stretching I do 2 transition feeds and right into full flower nutrients. 1-3 weeks later start hitting them hard with magnesium and a 0-10-10 formula. Great solid buds on huge plants.

@FullDuplex completely uncanna related but I'm over the moon with this piece.
image.jpg

Just got done steeping 200ml of a new mothers milk clone I mixed up. It's like smoking a strawberry milkshake lol. 10 bucks for 2 months worth. Cutting the nicotine slowely too. Went from 12mg down to 4mg. Not to mention no extra crap in there that I'm sure juice companies use.

Some great info on training big about your calmag have you tried canna mono they do everything seperate just started using the calcium and magnesium supplement and so far so good no defs and more importantly no n tox [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Some great info on training big about your calmag have you tried canna mono they do everything seperate just started using the calcium and magnesium supplement and so far so good no defs and more importantly no n tox [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Spot on Wile. I lower my veg nutrients now because it this. Hopefully I can find this in the USA

Look at how beautiful this plant is! hubbabubba is my favorite! The main stem is getting pretty fat too.

I noticed a bit more of calcium def leaves on 2 plants. Raised the ph to 6.2 and went to 1 1/4 tsp per gallon. Also hit them with optic foliar.

I like to mix the nutrients up since there is so much out there and it all seems great. Yesterday I gave them the calmag, a&b from flora duo, bioweed,marine. A full shot of the microbe line too. Not sure if anyone has used this yet but microbe photosynthesis is the most horrible smell. Smells like a septic tank.

Still awaiting them to take off which should happen any day. Patience is running low.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Look at how beautiful this plant is! hubbabubba is my favorite! The main stem is getting pretty fat too.

I noticed a bit more of calcium def leaves on 2 plants. Raised the ph to 6.2 and went to 1 1/4 tsp per gallon. Also hit them with optic foliar.

I like to mix the nutrients up since there is so much out there and it all seems great. Yesterday I gave them the calmag, a&b from flora duo, bioweed,marine. A full shot of the microbe line too. Not sure if anyone has used this yet but microbe photosynthesis is the most horrible smell. Smells like a septic tank.

Still awaiting them to take off which should happen any day. Patience is running low.
View attachment 683336 View attachment 683335
Looking Mint, Brother:smoking::headbang::cheers:

Yeah, the Microbe juice is "soup death" in a bottle...:rofl: :nono:

I just put 3 Hubbas into flush.. I get all giddy in anticipation of those sweet, fruity buds finishing up:coffee:

:pass::bighug::headbang:

Looking Mint, Brother:smoking::headbang::cheers:

Yeah, the Microbe juice is "soup death" in a bottle...:rofl: :nono:

I just put 3 Hubbas into flush.. I get all giddy in anticipation of those sweet, fruity buds finishing up:coffee:

:pass::bighug::headbang:
Bwahahaha soup death! Waximus that just made my day. I suppose you use the septic sludge yourself?

Back