Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Yeah they are nothing short of badass. People don't understand their power and that's been a struggle but they are selling and those people are thrilled.

55w auto cob has more useable light than a mhydro300 .
I'm sure it does bro.

I don't have a hydro. But...I do have a Platinum p150.
Id be stoked to do a comparison in a 2.6 x 2.6' tent.

Just throwing it out there. No worries

Yeah they are nothing short of badass. People don't understand their power and that's been a struggle but they are selling and those people are thrilled.

55w auto cob has more useable light than a mhydro300 .
I sooooo need a few of those cobs, tired of the Damn blurple and high watt fixtures that have shitty coverage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm sure it does bro.

I don't have a hydro. But...I do have a Platinum p150.
Id be stoked to do a comparison in a 2.6 x 2.6' tent.

Just throwing it out there. No worries

Does the p150 draw 150w? What's the coverage? I'll be honest man I just placed an order for another 300 units and maybe once they sell down a bit I can swing another test light here and there.

I sooooo need a few of those cobs, tired of the Damn blurple and high watt fixtures that have shitty coverage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Same here Izzy. For the most part they are all the same. Fancy on the outside and junk on the inside. I can't talk like this on the autocob thread so it's nice to see others pitch in on shared opinions.

Does the p150 draw 150w? What's the coverage? I'll be honest man I just placed an order for another 300 units and maybe once they sell down a bit I can swing another test light here and there.

Pretty sure the p150 is right around 100w. Coverage is like 2'x1.5'

I understand that. I knew it would be unlikely. Figured, no harm putting it out there.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the p150 is right around 100w. Coverage is like 2'x1.5'

I understand that. I knew it would be unlikely. Figured, no harm, putting it out there.
I'm intrigued. One autocob vs that thing would be a great grow off. I like it even better that I already know the end results too.

I'm intrigued. One autocob vs that thing would be a great grow off. I like it even better that I already know the end results too.

Haha. I think it would be a fair comparison. Say what you will about blurple lights but the Platinum ain't bad at all. It was my first investment, after many hours of contemplation. Had I known about COB, It'd be a different story though.

I would even document the same grow in MA. Medical Marijuana Users page, on Facebook, with links to you...

Doing my best to make it sound juicy. Did I lay it on to thick?

This morning I pulled this baby down since she was starting to climb above the rest.
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG

You too? Lol

Let's work on a plan for these autos under real lights. I'm going to do some serious research. Anyone with knowledge please chime in too. A simple inexpensive way to add calcium and magnesium to the plants without spending 40 per gallon on calmag and 100 a gallon for sugar daddy. I just used 15tsp calmag and 80ml of sugar daddy. I like soil amendments but each plant is different and I'd hate to lose control on what each recieves and it's also a long experiment is you have to wait a month to break down.
I actually haven't used any cal/ mag at all this grow yet. I don't want to jinx myself, but they're heading into week 5 looking good this time.
:pass:
How old did you say yours are?

Back