Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

You it to the soil before starting the plants? I really think that's going to be the way to go. Possibly top dressing half way through too.
Yup mixed it up in the soil a couple days before I used it. I hope this works, tired of buying the cal/mag too!

Lol 20 days ago
IMG_0910.JPG

I think I'm on day 37 now or there abouts. Close enough.
image.jpg

This is what to much light looks like. You can see where the upper leaves shaded the lower leaves. Sunburn.
image.jpg

damn,just yanking it outta them.MAN! looking great otherwise brother. I took my reflectors off to spread the light out some. they look all kinds of green now.but its early yet so we'll see. heres to getting that cal mag delt with. Im dreading that myself LOL!

You it to the soil before starting the plants? I really think that's going to be the way to go. Possibly top dressing half way through too.
I add DL to my medium as well. The only problem is, it takes at least a month to start working. So, I don't see a top dressing halfway would help.

I just upped DL from 1 tbls per gallon of medium, to 3 tbls. Seedling just popped. I will let you know if it helps any.

I wonder if you mixed some up with water, a month in advance...

Id love to do a scrog netting like that. I got the trellis netting just havent built a frame. hell or even just tie it around the pole n slide it up LOL! which I might do this round if I dont hurt. but Love that top shot man. I just cant believe how much they are just pulling it right outta them.incredible.taking a while to bounce back too. not a fan of that. by now theyre usually more green than this young ime,like you. just crazy.

Im feeding every other day. Day off was today and they look great. Yesterday they didn't look so hot. These things are absolutely nuts!! I know they would do better with daily feeding but I can't. I'm spraying them every other day with optic foliar as well. Not working as far as I can tell.

Id love to do a scrog netting like that. I got the trellis netting just havent built a frame. hell or even just tie it around the pole n slide it up LOL! which I might do this round if I dont hurt. but Love that top shot man. I just cant believe how much they are just pulling it right outta them.incredible.taking a while to bounce back too. not a fan of that. by now theyre usually more green than this young ime,like you. just crazy.
I'll never go without a scrog ever again. It does such a good job at supporting buds and keeping the canopy even. I used to stake the plants and use yoyo's. Such a hassle. This one is soldered partially to help keep it together but it does break down in 3 even sections then it fits below the trays for storage. In my tent I built another and hung it from ratchet straps.
IMG_0908.JPG

cool bro,thanks ! gives me a few ideas on how to do mine. pian keeps me from doing stuff usually but we'll see. i may just half ass it this round LOL tie em to my poles or something. always loved the spread out look of swelling bud leaning lazily against the netting LOL!

Back