Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Lol, i premixed some epsom salt into my soil bin three or four weeks ago, think it was right after I had the mag deficiency in my grow. To early to call the results though, and I tried to be conservative with it, Tried lol!
I've been using an organic energy drench this grow that has epsom salt in it. The plants seem to love it so far!
:pass:

Does anyone have a recipe for both in soil?

?tsp per gallon of dolomite lime
?tsp per gallon of epsom salt

I mix up 20-25 gallons of water every other day. Might need a dump truck worth

I have dolomite powder mixed into my pots. I have 10 total tablespoons mixed into three 5 gallon pots.

:pass:

Lst update! Super nice even canopy.
image.jpg

Nice and wide as she continues to grow.
image.jpg

@BigSmo

What is your source water like? My ppm are low but I have hard water so I take advantage of this for the cal/mag issues and it's spot on. I also have ground oyster shells vs dolomite lime because it doesn't take forever to activate in the soil. Just a thought because if I remember correctly you run R/O water?

I have well water. It's around 160/180 ppm. It's high in calcium I'd assume. Figures I test water as part of one of my jobs and haven't done a water test where I live. My plants now are already calcium deficient around day 25-30 and I'm adding calmag 1tsp per gallon. It's got to be the cobs. With hps, cheap mars,kind and cmh lights I never ever had a problem and I did it all the same as now.

Back