Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Are you doing this with synthetic nutrients? Tell me more!!
I use Advanced Nutrients & GO CalMg. A- train has just informed me, he uses 4Tbs/gallon of dolomite lime!!! I guess I will quadruple it.

I will be doing a friendly battle with someone here very soon(he grows monsters) for the HBSS. It should be a good show. 2 different grow styles. Both soilless mediums.

I will tag you when it kicks off.

@BigSm0 1-2 tsp dolomite lime is commonly used in soil mixes.
Never heard of anyone pre mixing epsom salts into the soil before. Salt build up in the medium can cause problems down the line.
With results like yours i wouldnt be changing much dude!

Lol, i premixed some epsom salt into my soil bin three or four weeks ago, think it was right after I had the mag deficiency in my grow. To early to call the results though, and I tried to be conservative with it, Tried lol!

Lol, i premixed some epsom salt into my soil bin three or four weeks ago, think it was right after I had the mag deficiency in my grow. To early to call the results though, and I tried to be conservative with it, Tried lol!
@Coffee Monster maybe it will work out great and youll be onto something good- never know until you try it dude

Thanks guys. I was wondering if anyone added it to their feed. Lots of soil amending and foliar but nothing about feeding direct in water. During flower I go through a gallon of sugar daddy which is nothing more than 2% magnesium and is 100 bucks a gallon.

Thanks guys. I was wondering if anyone added it to their feed. Lots of soil amending and foliar but nothing about feeding direct in water. During flower I go through a gallon of sugar daddy which is nothing more than 2% magnesium and is 100 bucks a gallon.
Waira says it takes up to a month for dolomite lime to activate.

Back