Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Hey Big, upped the Calmag to 12ml per gal. It made my EC way higher. I will back it down to 10ml per gal tomorrow and see how it measures. Just Calmag alone was 1.2 EC, with RO water.
Yes it does raise it way up. hopefully this sorts out the issues you have

This is why training is so important. Tough to see in pictures but the main stem was slowely passing the rest. One big main, a few smaller side branches. This would have been a single cola photo winner until I pulled it down.
image.jpg
The one I'm pointing to was the main top, now I'm counting 5 branches that are now acting as tops.

Nice explanation dude! The pics help a lot too. Did a simple bending over for my first lst and boy did it help spread out the canopy. Your girls are looking smashing.

Edit: forgot to :slap:. Well done!

Last edited:
Nice explanation dude! The pics help a lot too. Did a simple bending over for my first lst and boy did it help spread out the canopy. Your girls are looking smashing.

Yes!!!!!! I'm telling you guys and gals that don't lst are really missing out on one of the easiest ways to increase the total yield and quality of the plant.

I am lucky enough to own a par meter and constantly pull numbers across my plants. 800~umoles at the top and 600 at the middle is fine. 800 hitting 6 tops is how you get past the 3-4 oz yields. I don't think a 1/2 lb was ever pulled from a single cola auto ever. My last crop did and I'm hoping to beat that this time.

Well bro, you are killing it on the gpw, so you definitely know how to play the game. LST is one piece of the puzzle that should be utilized. More tops at canopy equals bigger buds/yield, a no brainer. I'll take 10-12 smaller cola's to one big cola any day.

Well bro, you are killing it on the gpw, so you definitely know how to play the game. LST is one piece of the puzzle that should be utilized. More tops at canopy equals bigger buds/yield, a no brainer. I'll take 10-12 smaller cola's to one big cola any day.

I agree lol
IMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0798.JPG

This is probably the best picture showing why training works. 24 hours later the side branches are catching up.
View attachment 680624 View attachment 680623

You won't regret the LST training. You got at it early so all those side branches you are brining up are gunna be plants in their own right.

I think of lst like building a manifold. The main trunk is the feeder of the side growth.

Your autos get big enough you'd probably get away with some defoliation as well.

Subbed for results on this grow mate!

Back