Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Good looking plants Big! I am upping my Calmag tomorrow, from 8ml per gal to 12ml per gal. I have some 3BOG plants under cobs, they look unhappy tonight. I swear they changed overnight. I will start by adding the extra Calmag, most likely they will respond well. I can even up it to 15ml per gal. I will be following your threads, peace slow

Last edited:
As promised I said I would mention training a bit more this time.

I train non stop once plants start growing fast.
Huge single cola plants May make for a nice picture but that's about it. Also as plants grow the center of the plant never receives enough light, well the whole plant doesn't recieve As much light as it could.

The key to training is utilizing as much of the above light as possible. Google inverse square law. The tops of the plant may be getting prime light but the middle branches are not or even the lower branches. If you can pull down the top tallest branches and tie them over the light is now able to be lower. The canopy is now even and the side branches will begin to grow upwards creating multiple tops. Instead of an xmas tree you now have a shorter bush! Going to post plenty of pictures for those who are interested and I apologize it's not easy to explain.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Plants are small now. 16" but rapidly growing up and not out. Training also takes time. They may look bad initially but it is low stress and well worth it.

The plants are young and not very impressive yet.
In a few hours the top of the branches will turn upwards I will get another photo of them to see how they look.

image.jpg

This particular plant is already much wider and shorter. Just wait!
image.jpg

These last 8 minutes alone will add so much to the overall plants final size. I will continue to tie them down more, adjust the tension, or even release ties as needed whatever it takes to keep the top of the plant in line with the side branches.

image.jpg

4 hours later you can see how the plant will grow now. Multiple even tops. I'll keep posting more pictures as they go along. Easy way to increase production with minimal work

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back