Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Damn kid that's crazy. Looks like you got that one down lol so what's next on the menu?

Damn man that's crazy you said that. I was just thinking once I run out I'm going on a seed strike. All these people breeding their own genetics and all these breeders I'm hoping to get some sort of bonus or trial seeds lol. Same with you on your crops, especially that alien man. I'd be pouring seeds in your lap if I made them.

Damn man that's crazy you said that. I was just thinking once I run out I'm going on a seed strike. All these people breeding their own genetics and all these breeders I'm hoping to get some sort of bonus or trial seeds lol. Same with you on your crops, especially that alien man. I'd be pouring seeds in your lap if I made them.
Ahhh man I'm blushing lol. Yeah it's definitely good advertising. They should do like picture of the week or month and hand out a three pack or five pack. Nothing too crazy but just a little incentive to push the visibility of the product. Then they can get an extensive record of each phenotype with pictures to match . I mean I'm all for a good write up but how awesome would it be to have a picture right next to it to show you exactly what they're talking about not just a picture of the same bud. That would be epic.

Ahhh man I'm blushing lol. Yeah it's definitely good advertising. They should do like picture of the week or month and hand out a three pack or five pack. Nothing too crazy but just a little incentive to push the visibility of the product. Then they can get an extensive record of each phenotype with pictures to match . I mean I'm all for a good write up but how awesome would it be to have a picture right next to it to show you exactly what they're talking about not just a picture of the same bud. That would be epic.
It would be like just pictures .

You are absolutely right. Stock photos of these strains are pretty much useless, it's like looking st a Big Mac on a McDonald's commercial. :rofl: The best advertising is growers. It's inexpensive too. I don't know, got a few friends who breed all sorts of crazy things. Maybe I'll do some of those and if they work well I'll shoot some your way.

@Coffee Monster not ready yet but I will post some pictures of the extensive lst this run. I am hammering them with light since temps outside are crazy. I'm in an outdoor building so I need all the heat I can get. This keeps them a bit shorter and bushier naturally but I haven't had a crop grow even yet so it's inevitable.
image.jpg

Pictures are a bit blurry for some reason

I'm gonna start dabbling with some breeding projects after my move, will keep you posted. Going to try and make seeds of my favorite auto and my own version of Sin Mints crossing my Blue Power pheno with an Ocean Grown Jawa Pie which is forum GSC X Key Lime Pie :)

@Coffee Monster not ready yet but I will post some pictures of the extensive lst this run. I am hammering them with light since temps outside are crazy. I'm in an outdoor building so I need all the heat I can get. This keeps them a bit shorter and bushier naturally but I haven't had a crop grow even yet so it's inevitable. View attachment 676941

Pictures are a bit blurry for some reason
Good luck your going to have your hands full but I know you'll be able to handle it. Yeah I like short and bushy.

Back