Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

Hey Big, nice haul my friend! I am in the hospital right now, it is 445am here in Rochester Minnesota Mayo Clinic. I had my left hip replacement yesterday only slept 1.5hrs since out of surgery. Hope all is well with u. Check your conversation list, thanks Big

Hey Big, nice haul my friend! I am in the hospital right now, it is 445am here in Rochester Minnesota Mayo Clinic. I had my left hip replacement yesterday only slept 1.5hrs since out of surgery. Hope all is well with u. Check your conversation list, thanks Big
Oh man. Hoping for a speedy recovery and hope you brought some vape gear to the hospital with you.

@Jupiter ill show you how to grow these mephistos. 9 more hubbabubba coming right up lol. Going to try some extreme training and lollipoping this run. Also trying optic foliar through the entire run vs ocassionally when leaves and stems look funky.
image.jpg

Now that's a haul sir! Buckets of buds.. Congrats on another awesome grow as always.
Thank you Victor. It surprised me that's for sure. This current grow I'll document it a little better as well as a full weigh in. To bad we can't add videos here.
Density is amazing even towards the middle of the plant. Smell is average but definitely a hint of bubblegum. The smoke is one of the finest. Second run in the mix now so hopefully I can top 74oz. One of these is a complete deformed dud which I'll pull to keep things even. More calmag lol and earlier in the grow. Have the nutrients dialed in a bit better now too.

@Jupiter ill show you how to grow these mephistos. 9 more hubbabubba coming right up lol. Going to try some extreme training and lollipoping this run. Also trying optic foliar through the entire run vs ocassionally when leaves and stems look funky. View attachment 676487
Welcome to the jungle! You're crazy man...crazy! But i like your style lol.

It's funny you said that. Was just thinking we really don't have anywhere to talk about purchased cob lights either. There is an LED section but thats not really for DIY and even though cobs are leds it's not really for purchased cob fixtures either.

You could always stick it in the DIY section and if we get a new sub thread it could easily be moved.

Back