Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

I'm gonna start dabbling with some breeding projects after my move, will keep you posted. Going to try and make seeds of my favorite auto and my own version of Sin Mints crossing my Blue Power pheno with an Ocean Grown Jawa Pie which is forum GSC X Key Lime Pie :)

Your sending me some wether you like it or not lol.

Hopefully get a good journal going this time. Lots of lst pics, scrogging, feeding will scare a few of you. 40tsp of calmag, 1600ppm every other day. Bitches get hungry. This is going to be great! I'm excited

2 to 3 tsp per gallon. I usually mix up 15-20 gallons at a times. If the plants seem to need more I have no objections to pouring it in. I did notice all the stem purpling goes away within 6 hours when I do so too.

Your sending me some wether you like it or not lol.

Hopefully get a good journal going this time. Lots of lst pics, scrogging, feeding will scare a few of you. 40tsp of calmag, 1600ppm every other day. Bitches get hungry. This is going to be great! I'm excited

Definitely bro no worries on that you will get a care package :) Big things on the horizon for next year.

This is my favorite part. The rapid growth kicks in and every hour you can see an improvement.

They are bathing under extreme light at an early age. This is definitely keeping them shorter so there is no need for training just yet. In a few days I bet I'll have to space them out and run the third light. Also start pulling branches apart to allow for more light through the entire plant.
IMG_0735.JPG
IMG_0736.JPG

Something I wanted to mention was that I'm running promix and not coco which you can see in the tops of the pots. As soil is watered numerious times it tends to harden up a little and water takes more time to saturate. Coco always stays soft and fluffy so I added 1-2 inches on tops of the pots to help the water more evenly drain into the below soil. So far so good! It's still early but I think this will be the future for me from here on out.

Back