Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

As promised the final weight.

74oz from 8 hubbabubba
Average 9.25oz per plant.

3-Amare se-450's
1-120w DIY side light bar added in the middle of flower

1.52 gpw including the bar and
1.65 gpw not including it.

Gotta get smoking. Might have to make a deposit at the dispensary with my overages lol. We are allowed 2.5oz of useable. 12 plants 2.5 oz, this state is a mess.

IMG_0658.JPG

Outstanding as usual bud! Always cool to see what you have growing.

Your State sounds similar to mine. 12 plants and 2.5 oz limit. Used to be we could have unlimited concentrates but they took that away recently. I believe they are gearing up to let big money/big pharma/Monsanto take over here.

Outstanding as usual bud! Always cool to see what you have growing.

Your State sounds similar to mine. 12 plants and 2.5 oz limit. Used to be we could have unlimited concentrates but they took that away recently. I believe they are gearing up to let big money/big pharma/Monsanto take over here.
Yes that's the way. Easier to tax and make money if they can sell 10-20k licenses. A manager at our local shop blew his house up making shatter. Fikcing idiot.

Yes that's the way. Easier to tax and make money if they can sell 10-20k licenses. A manager at our local shop blew his house up making shatter. Fikcing idiot.

Sorry to hear about the guy blowing his house up! Hope nobody got hurt! Coming from a HVAC background I have too much respect for gas to do that stuff inside! SMH :pass:

Back