Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

You won't regret the LST training. You got at it early so all those side branches you are brining up are gunna be plants in their own right.

I think of lst like building a manifold. The main trunk is the feeder of the side growth.

Your autos get big enough you'd probably get away with some defoliation as well.

Subbed for results on this grow mate!
Thanks NG! Going to do some serious work this run. Tons of training, lollipopping and light defoliating for sure. Plant count is the same but I'm really trying to push 5 lbs from 8 mephisto in soil.

This is a great picture of the multiple tops that are all even now. It's all pretty simple but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask away.
IMG_0816.JPG

For anyone coming in late. These are grown in soil with a 2 inch layer of coco which I have found is nice as it stays fluffy on top so water doesn't pool up like soil. The pots are in trays with drains so there is no vacuuming saucers. It's not a hydro setup as it looks. Cheap cheap nutrients but good light.

My electric bill is 600-800 per month WITH efficient lighting. Hps would be well over a grand or those blurple lights I'd have to glue them to the walls to get this type of real wattage lol. Which is around 2500watts in all the spaces I have going at once
IMG_0817.JPG

...anything You would amend it with to help with calcium and magnesium?
I have really been considering doing something like this. It does suck adding pouring in the calmag each feed. I'm really uneducated in anything besides bottle nutrients.

I have really been considering doing something like this. It does suck adding pouring in the calmag each feed. I'm really uneducated in anything besides bottle nutrients.
I hear ya there. I failed to mention, I also add 1tbls. of dolomite lime per gallon. Maybe I will double it, see if that helps.

Back