New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Yeah it's more the knee I've managed to do something more serious too. Can't really stand on it after a day lol.

Coz of my asthma I'm not able to ride how I used to uphill without battery assistance but I'm huge in to cycling. Off road motorbikes when I was younger too but over here my license isn't valid. Sucks though because I came off when I was off-road and hurt my hand, started home and then the wind took me and due to the earlier crash my brakes locked and that was it I hit the gravel road and that took the skin on my left arm and knee along with muscle pulls all over lol
Wouldn't have called an ambulance if I'd only had the one fall :crying:

Wasn't even stoned coz I do that shit sober so I dont even know. One of those days where the universe just wants you to eat gravel and bathe in road oil haha

Also this is my seedstocker battle thread with he Candy Dawg Auto and Nicole Cream Auto updates if you're interested, rarely put them here as there's so much to update lol

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-candy-dawg-auto-medimadness-1st-battle.69567

@Froot n Fuel not sure if I've invited you to that thread either tbf
Yikes! Two in day, i think that would wipe me out for a while too.

Hope you're feeling a bit better?

The Fibro stopped me from being able to for a long while now, but I feel much better recently. Have been able to start commuting by bike again and have managed to get a few long road rides in there recently as well. It's one of the few sports I'm still able to do as long as I'm careful. Until a few months ago I thought it would be a thing of the past for me, so I'm super happy that I've been able to get back to into it. Feeling stronger now than I have done in a long time, so i figured it was time to try and get out on the trails again. Can't be as reckless as I used to be but I'm sure I'll still have some fun with it.

Subbed up in the battle thread, looking super nice! Sounds like you made some solid choices. That Candy Dawg sounds up my street. Love the sound of Sticky Fingers and Fruit Cake too.

Once you have it done, a 4x4 is literally the perfect size for a personal rotation to keep about 3 big jars full at least at any time (allowing you to give up the growing for holidays and stuff which is great, and if in the UK the stash can come with haha I’m planning a big fishing trip in Wales with a jar full of sativa and a jar full of pink grapefruit auto before the year is done and will likely be the most fun I’ve had fishing in years)

I also haven’t paid money for weed and have in fact received loads meals simply for being a generous guy with buds giving to close friends just because and people really respond to that with generosity of their own which is the best thing about a large personal stash that you do not sell.
Just sharing the love goes a surprisingly long way in a union like the UK!

Soon you’re going be sitting on plenty o’jars my friend! You did far better in a small space than I did, I couldn’t handle the intricate work and delicate flowers so cramped so I’m sure you’ve developed a deft hand!

honestly up until now my stuff wasn't good enough to share! but also there's nothing like that here mate, i have a couple of close friends who smoke and i can appreciate great dope with but sadly i have to keep my hobby 100% between me, the missus and you guys :pass:
but i have double space now and jars will be fillin' up.

Also this is my seedstocker battle thread with he Candy Dawg Auto and Nicole Cream Auto updates if you're interested, rarely put them here as there's so much to update lol

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-candy-dawg-auto-medimadness-1st-battle.69567

@Froot n Fuel not sure if I've invited you to that thread either tbf

no you didn't! i'll sub up man i didn't know you had a separate thread for battle plants :pass:

Hey guys, a quick update for a very early and busy spring. My outdoor garden including my tobacco is starting to boom and things are just super crazy since I've got this tent and my girls to look after. An autopot system is on my list as handwatering is taking up so much time and frankly I'd rather spend that time preparing for my course load.

IMG_20190317_155405.jpg

My second grow around with Dope Seeds Northern Lights is going far superior since ditching topping in favour for delicate LST and multiple supercropped stems has started to pay of with a copious amounts of great budsites. She is just 46 days old but once again Dope Seeds are paying out with a fast flowering auto however as they point out she isn't a stinky one. A great around general smoke though from the last one.
IMG_20190317_152402.jpg
IMG_20190317_152505.jpg
IMG_20190317_152524.jpg
IMG_20190317_152547.jpg

Next is battle plant Seedstockers Candy Dawg Auto at day 56 in soil and showing great progress. She stinks of sweet diesel kush comparable to a photo and her defensive aroma (cutting scent) is fantastically strong to say the least. If she were in the wild she'd definitely attract a few predators to help against the smaller grazers to say the least! I mention this as some of the more pest resistant tomato cultivars give out a pungent defense scent so I think she's make a decent outdoor stock.
IMG_20190317_152857.jpg
IMG_20190317_152934_001_COVER.jpg
IMG_20190317_153314.jpg

Nicole Cream Auto Seedstockers at 56 days. Not as fast growing as candy Dawg but a sweet milky skunk aroma is given off by her which I love.
IMG_20190317_155158.jpg
IMG_20190317_155149.jpg

We also have a Short Stuff Auto Pink Grapefruit that I believe is about 11 days old showing first true leaves. However I had no decent compost to mix with my recycled soil so I am experimenting with a light amount of Blood Bone and Fish meal mixed with some Coco for fresh pH buffer activity and help soil structure. We'll see how she does but I imagine that she will want a bit more liquid than most and will likely not be as resistant as my Biobizz line plants since I've yet to figure out how to implement my standard garden feed knowledge to an indoor grow setting but I'll get there.
IMG_20190317_152614.jpg

Then we have anothee Dope Seeds White Widow at day 3 poking out just a touch.
IMG_20190317_152627.jpg

And a Seedstockers Amnesia Haze Auto that was planted last night direct into an 11l square fabric pot with a humidity dome placed of the top with a fair bit of TNC Mychorr Max mixed in to the initial rooting area. She is in a mix of Biobizz allmix and Coco and recycled allmix that is now a large amount of perlite too at around 50/30/20 mix and I think that she'll do great.
IMG_20190317_152621.jpg

Fun times when you start to get how to make a grow run a bit smoother

honestly up until now my stuff wasn't good enough to share! but also there's nothing like that here mate, i have a couple of close friends who smoke and i can appreciate great dope with but sadly i have to keep my hobby 100% between me, the missus and you guys :pass:
but i have double space now and jars will be fillin' up.

no you didn't! i'll sub up man i didn't know you had a separate thread for battle plants :pass:

That's fair bro. I am blessed to be I'm a couple different weed friendly communities. I live near the "green" capital of the UK and from my experience it's a bit more liberal than most urban environments. But still, it is strictly keep between you guys, my closest friends (like childhood friends that transcends the bounds of ordinary friendship), you guys and my family.

But even so some of my less close friends still get a taste they just think I buy it from someone for cheap lol it's less your loose lips you have to worry about, more the people you tell so there has to be a level of trust to let someone who knows you know you grow, you know? Try and say that ten times fast :crying:

Yikes! Two in day, i think that would wipe me out for a while too.

Hope you're feeling a bit better?

The Fibro stopped me from being able to for a long while now, but I feel much better recently. Have been able to start commuting by bike again and have managed to get a few long road rides in there recently as well. It's one of the few sports I'm still able to do as long as I'm careful. Until a few months ago I thought it would be a thing of the past for me, so I'm super happy that I've been able to get back to into it. Feeling stronger now than I have done in a long time, so i figured it was time to try and get out on the trails again. Can't be as reckless as I used to be but I'm sure I'll still have some fun with it.

Subbed up in the battle thread, looking super nice! Sounds like you made some solid choices. That Candy Dawg sounds up my street. Love the sound of Sticky Fingers and Fruit Cake too.

Yeah I had a few x-rays done so the pain I'm feeling in my muscles and joints seem to be just flaring up because of the accidents so I think I have to stop my recreational cycling for a bit yanno. Sucks but I need to be able to get around, so I'll just have to start fishing again while I rebuild my strength again.

I'm still young so the fibro often becomes less of an issue as long as I keep my mind right and do my exercises and so on and so forth but illness or injury always causes a reaccurance and it's often easy to let it get you down which subsequently seems to legnthen the time you feel like shit for good chunks of the most important parts of the day.

And I think you hit the nail right on the head when you said you thought you couldn't do it anymore but now you feel stronger. For me at least the essence of fibro is that it makes you feel weaker than you really are and as a result you don't try to get stronger. At the end of the day exercise is uncomfortable for everyone but it seems with fibro it's so much harder to get it into routine and stick to it like I used to even though it really helps.
And that's where cannabis comes in for me, because it simply makes me feel hopeful and so it allows me to work towards my goals again and just forget about the fibro, and it really does work. I've tried all sorts and besides the expensive therapies it's the only thing that seems to work without just making you less motivated you know?

Yeah I had a few x-rays done so the pain I'm feeling in my muscles and joints seem to be just flaring up because of the accidents so I think I have to stop my recreational cycling for a bit yanno. Sucks but I need to be able to get around, so I'll just have to start fishing again while I rebuild my strength again.

I'm still young so the fibro often becomes less of an issue as long as I keep my mind right and do my exercises and so on and so forth but illness or injury always causes a reaccurance and it's often easy to let it get you down which subsequently seems to legnthen the time you feel like shit for good chunks of the most important parts of the day.

And I think you hit the nail right on the head when you said you thought you couldn't do it anymore but now you feel stronger. For me at least the essence of fibro is that it makes you feel weaker than you really are and as a result you don't try to get stronger. At the end of the day exercise is uncomfortable for everyone but it seems with fibro it's so much harder to get it into routine and stick to it like I used to even though it really helps.
And that's where cannabis comes in for me, because it simply makes me feel hopeful and so it allows me to work towards my goals again and just forget about the fibro, and it really does work. I've tried all sorts and besides the expensive therapies it's the only thing that seems to work without just making you less motivated you know?
Hit the nail on the head! A positive headspace can really work wonders! Not always so easy to keep it up, but we try eh! You're right, growing and smoking are both very theraputic in their way. Music, meditation, yoga, even just a walk in nature (a joint never hurts with that too!) It's all good stuff! Most of it's pretty fun too.

PMA everyday!

Ps. plants are looking killer! How you liking the Candy Dawg? Trying to make some selections for the battle. I'm torn between that, Fruit Cake and Sticky Fingers.

That's fair bro. I am blessed to be I'm a couple different weed friendly communities. I live near the "green" capital of the UK and from my experience it's a bit more liberal than most urban environments. But still, it is strictly keep between you guys, my closest friends (like childhood friends that transcends the bounds of ordinary friendship), you guys and my family.

But even so some of my less close friends still get a taste they just think I buy it from someone for cheap lol it's less your loose lips you have to worry about, more the people you tell so there has to be a level of trust to let someone who knows you know you grow, you know? Try and say that ten times fast :crying:

precisely mate and lips are much looser when it's not their shit on the line :thumbsup:

my missus would agree with this wholeheartedly, basically no single thing really it's just overall improving her QoL.

Hit the nail on the head! A positive headspace can really work wonders! Not always so easy to keep it up, but we try eh! You're right, growing and smoking are both very theraputic in their way. Music, meditation, yoga, even just a walk in nature (a joint never hurts with that too!) It's all good stuff! Most of it's pretty fun too.

PMA everyday!

Ps. plants are looking killer! How you liking the Candy Dawg? Trying to make some selections for the battle. I'm torn between that, Fruit Cake and Sticky Fingers.

Trust man both of those seem so nice. Honestly ri
precisely mate and lips are much looser when it's not their shit on the line :thumbsup:

my missus would agree with this wholeheartedly, basically no single thing really it's just overall improving her QoL.

I've always known that most of what cannabis does in terms of pain relief was more a treatment of the psychological ramifications of pain as opposed to opiates which treat the physical symptoms to a degree whilst in my opinion simply worsening pain in the long run since they cause so much damage to the psyche speaking from experience, they're as likely to reduce your resilience to pain as they are to get rid for a bit.

I kinda think it's like because the weed makes you more aware of the body and what you can and can't do without that damn reptilian brain response kicking in and heightening it through depression or and anxiety symptoms.
Like CBD is great for mild pain, and seems a powerful healthier equivalent to paracetamol but a full profile strain like Dr Feelgood just seems to negate all that ails you, albeit if only at nighttime.

I would definitely recommend for your fibro dude, the half life effect lasts far longer than the high especially when ingested and a cup of ganja milk tea is great the night before whatever mission may be on the agenda the next day, without needing to reside for a while.

P.s. I reckon the fruit cake is something killer. A full hybridisation with a ruderalis kick with a fruit ting is hard to find lol

Back