New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Auto Candy Dawg day 78 in soil and coming on now:

She smells fantastic. Show sweet, fruity kushy sour and spicy. She really attacks the sense the same way a good Jasmin plant can.
Her buds are starting to engorge and drip with THC and she looks like she will be a good producer given her time. But the bigger the buds get, the quicker they seem to grow so when that explosion starts slowing down I'll start watching those trichs. View attachment 1041715 View attachment 1041719 View attachment 1041720 View attachment 1041721 View attachment 1041722

Then we have the Nicole Cream Auto of the same age, slowing doing her thing. She is a very bushy plant and also far taller than her sister now!

View attachment 1041717 View attachment 1041716 View attachment 1041723

And also my range of organic tobacco which I am growing to make my own eliquids, including a "joint" eliquid made with the trim of the Candy Dawg and some of GV if the pure tobacco stuff tastes good!View attachment 1041724

Anyway peace out people
Wow that Candy Dawg is looking amazing. Making me very hopeful for the Fruit cake. I'd not paid much attention to Seedstockers before but by the looks of it, they're sat on some burning hot fire.

Wow that Candy Dawg is looking amazing. Making me very hopeful for the Fruit cake. I'd not paid much attention to Seedstockers before but by the looks of it, they're sat on some burning hot fire.

For sure man, i mean they are definitely value for money!

Cant wait to see you get on the battles. I may not be able to take part 2nd leg as my course has started getting more demanding with the great spring were having so ill be living vicariously through you lol

ill just be growing out multiple sativa tents for summer and get back into mycology for some soul searching lol :eyebrows::vibe:

For sure man, i mean they are definitely value for money!

Cant wait to see you get on the battles. I may not be able to take part 2nd leg as my course has started getting more demanding with the great spring were having so ill be living vicariously through you lol

ill just be growing out multiple sativa tents for summer and get back into mycology for some soul searching lol :eyebrows::vibe:
Summer's the perfect time for that kind of soul searching! Ordering myself a kit or two next month from Zamnesia myself. Been a while...

was away last week bro but man have these two exploded for you! Candy Kush especially looking very strong and happy dude well done.

No worries dude, honestly I keep wanting to be more active on here too but I just can't find the time. Good Friday finally gave me a chance to get everything updated which is nice.

I love my course but damn it can take up all my time with the tent to look after!

How was the trip dude?

Nice work Medi! Glad to see the plants are progressing nicely. Nice job with the battle plant also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice work Medi! Glad to see the plants are progressing nicely. Nice job with the battle plant also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, just worrying as to whether she will be ready in time. Not far off now anyway so I think there will be something to show at least.

This sexually frustrated girl is definitely desperate for some pollen and swelling like crazy. She smells so damn good too, I started poking my head in the tent wayyy too much again haha I managed to kick that habit :crying:

Little pic update on the girls.

Exact ages of all besides battle plants are lost as I did some DIY and misplaced the charts but I don't really need them at this point anyway as I find I can't stick to them since the plants always want different.

Candy Dawg so nearly there i can already taste her and Nicole Cream taking a little longer to develop but with a Hella load of bud developing a great skunky/ cream aroma and great colas. also a huge one! Pictures below respectively at 94 days in soil both:
IMG_20190424_170701.jpg
IMG_20190424_150341.jpg
IMG_20190424_150400.jpg
IMG_20190424_150347.jpg
IMG_20190424_145930.jpg
IMG_20190424_145847.jpg
IMG_20190424_145816.jpg
IMG_20190424_145826.jpg

Auto Pink Grapefruit by Short Stuff coming on nicely now but a particularly small specimen for this strain:
IMG_20190424_150015.jpg

Then the First auto Amnesia (seedstocker) at around 39 days give or take:
IMG_20190424_170602.jpg
IMG_20190424_170533.jpg

And her younger sister at around 30 days give or take:
IMG_20190424_150535.jpg
IMG_20190424_150540.jpg

And the Dope seeds Auto Amnesia in her starter 2l at around 12 days in soil, showing great root mass forming and will be ready to move into the 11L soon:
IMG_20190424_170512.jpg

Everyone is still getting the full Biobizz line though the soils of the newer plants are now of recycled biobizz soil with fresh organic compost added and a touch of blood, bone and fish meal which I then let sit for a while and they seem to be loving it besides for a lack of p but after feeding the issues mainly clear up.

Honestly I'm not seeing much benefit to pumping too much nutes into a plant until there is any light signs of issues, if anything I have noticed a decrease in yeilds wherein a plant has been fed excessively and have learnt it's better to see a little deficiency than to waste the nutes throwing it at them as you can always give them more.

I have also since learnt a fair bit about the way plants use nutrients in the soil and as a result I no longer flush with organics as it seems contrary to the writing. I'm not versed enough to explain exactly the reason why I think that way yet but I'll try to explain it as I know it without just giving misinformation ASAP.

I still deprive a plant of nutrients for the last few days of growth, but just as a money saving tactic rather than to flush
Did this with the Northern lights I grew out recently and I noticed no difference in harshness from the last crop that was flushed and that basically just confirmed what my tutor explained. He basically laughed at the concept and said he can't really speak on hydroponics as he knows little but still hasn't really seen any papers that would be evident of it being a common practice in large scale production of any kind so unless there's any real evidence I come across I'm just going to do away with the practice altogether and remove the guess work from the end of my grows.

Anyway guys peace out

Attachments

• IMG_20190424_145847.jpg
    IMG_20190424_145847.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 83
Back