If you win call me if you need a pool boy. Have speedo, will travel.

90bd9fa7c04c8e31366b4e327ae7c37f.jpg

there'z an image i didn't need :nono: ppp

9f4a0c0c86f33d3c4d0b537c99f52c57e2940f20615c78966fc455ca522ccec8._BR-6_AC_SX720_FMjpg_.jpg

Yup, changing the reports the on-site adjustor turned in to where they don't pay hardly anything. Fvckers
Yup thats what they were saying! And leaving the inspectors name on it as if it was him who screwed over the home owners til whistleblowers came forward! Interesting how a hurricane came thru yet nobody needed their roofs replaced! May have been 60min where i saw this now that i think of it but i smoke too damn much to remember 2 weeks back! :shrug::rofl:

Good afternoon @Mossy
Good morning everyone :bighug:
Hey bro what were u saying about the packing nut in that whole situation? Def not rusted and i adjusted the screw on the handle but def didn’t seem to fix anything! :shrug:

Finally starting to get moving. Rough day yesterday and last night. Up most the night bones in my back and legs burning.
Aunts car needed a new wheel brring so i was running around all day tryna find ways to make up the money cuz it had to come out of the money for the house bills. Managed to move a couple edibles, traded some for some bud too, then got 2 surveys set up for next week and i got a few dollars reimbursed from at&t that i can put towards the light bill.

I had a taco Bell gift card and got aunty n me some dinner to try n cheer her up. :doh: really struggling with her having to pay for everything. Had her cancel the guys doin the yard work so im tryna get myself up n out there right now to start cleaning up for the winter. Gonna try n get the lawn mowed but idk.
I remember those struggling times when I was younger. It can wear you out mentally juggling everything around. Just pace yourself physically and let yourself get healed and it'll turn around, maybe too slow for your liking but it will. You got this bud.

It was a big thing for me also….. I was raised to believe all the drug war BS…

My mother too...the two things that were Banned...or you would be thrown out the house were drugs or tattoos......:headbang:...

With 7 kids growing up in the 1960/70's....and government scare tactic education...I get it.....

Was a hellacious merry go round to be on…

Yup.....I always used to think that whatever you did doctors would be able to stop your pain...:pass:....then I found out..they can't.

And I started looking for ways to normalize it within my own mind…. Since I didn’t have any stoner friends…. :pass:

I did realise that I wasn't using canna to get High.....:headbang:... i was using it to feel Normal...high was an occupational hazard....

200w (1).gif

Like normal...on a really good day........:coffee:

My only #stoner Friend was hubby........and he's not a good example..........:crying:... first time I saw him whitey I nearly called an ambulance.

Now I take it as his occupational hazard.......:biggrin:

Yup.....I always used to think that whatever you did doctors would be able to stop your pain...:pass:....then I found out..they can't.
I’ve learned a few things in this process….

…their pills don’t work the way they say they do (if at all)..

…. Doctors (most), are also overworked, and disgruntled employees.

….the chances of hospital induced infection are much higher than they want us to know. Think twice about that procedure….

only #stoner Friend was hubby........and he's not a good example..........:crying:... first time I saw him whitey I nearly called an ambulance.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:pass:

Hey bro what were u saying about the packing nut in that whole situation? Def not rusted and i adjusted the screw on the handle but def didn’t seem to fix anything! :shrug:
So there's a nut inside that the handle screw threads through called a bonnet packing nut and if thats rusted inside sometimes doin what I told you will get the nut to sit flush again. Did it seem rusty, feel crunchy?, when you turned the screw? Its probably the gate valve inside. You can try a thin wire brush up through the tap, opening and closing it as u brush back and forth but usually with a gate valve if that first trick doesn't fix it, it needs replacing. Most people don't even try the trick i suggested cuz on the majority of em if u turn the screw too far the nut falls off inside and then the handle is useless.

Back