When did you first start smoking weed, auntie? :pass:
Think back when she had to light her joints like this….. ;) :eyebrows::crying::bighug:

1729779524510.gif

1729779559280.gif

1729779583710.gif

Been hearing more and more people are getting screwed by the insurance companies denying claims and just walking away from their homes.
I saw on John Oliver I believe it was how there were several Florida insurance companies who were falsifying damage reports the claim people submitted and then only paid a fraction of what the people were owed! People with multiple hundreds of thousand in damages getting a check for $15k before the fees are taken out! :yoinks::cuss::finger:

Haha I’m sure Mark started smoking in diapers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was 14 when i started weed and cigs! I shoulda taken a break cuz 2 days after i turned 17 i got arrested for possession and got probation! Kept failing the drug tests and getting in trouble so finally said f it and stopped going! Ran for like 7yrs before i finally decided i needed a drivers license renewed and contacted them and they let me come pay the fines i owed for the probation and then dismissed it!

I started at 13 occasionally, really ramped up the drug use in the military, got out out got married and slowed down but 1st wife and me would go through 1.5 Oz a week. Then around 32/33 I just decided to stop. Pineapple 2000 I switched careers and started driving OTR till 2019 when 2nd wife had her accident and I retired early. About 6 months later I was smoking a little in the evenings and figured I'd start growing and did the research and found this site and haven't looked back. As little as I actually smoke think and Oz would last me between 4/6 months now. More as an aid so I don't have the nightmares.

I saw on John Oliver I believe it was how there were several Florida insurance companies who were falsifying damage reports the claim people submitted and then only paid a fraction of what the people were owed! People with multiple hundreds of thousand in damages getting a check for $15k before the fees are taken out! :yoinks::cuss::finger:
Yup, changing the reports the on-site adjustor turned in to where they don't pay hardly anything. Fvckers

Back