Nah I’m sure there is more like me here I can’t be the only one :doh::gassy:

Yep. Started when I was 12. Shrooms and L at 13 and was a "independent businessman" by 14. The only time I didn't really smoke was a few years in my early 30s. Didn't matter what I toked, would be baked for an hour and then be looking for a place to take a nap.

Think I need to get off my ass and pot these up.
20241024_103749.jpg

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain , how's the day starting out for ya.
Finally starting to get moving. Rough day yesterday and last night. Up most the night bones in my back and legs burning.
Aunts car needed a new wheel brring so i was running around all day tryna find ways to make up the money cuz it had to come out of the money for the house bills. Managed to move a couple edibles, traded some for some bud too, then got 2 surveys set up for next week and i got a few dollars reimbursed from at&t that i can put towards the light bill.

I had a taco Bell gift card and got aunty n me some dinner to try n cheer her up. :doh: really struggling with her having to pay for everything. Had her cancel the guys doin the yard work so im tryna get myself up n out there right now to start cleaning up for the winter. Gonna try n get the lawn mowed but idk.

Finished processing my 2nd batch of bubble hash, older (6mos) material, multi strain. Purple Trainwreck, sugar haze, pretty much everything I grew at start of year.
IMG_4339.jpeg
IMG_4340.jpeg
IMG_4341.jpeg

I have two gallon bags ready to go, my newest trim, and another from a friend (multi-strain) that was left from him using my bowl trimmer… it’s a lot! That one should produce big time! Then two more gallon bags of single strain from a non frequent member… could be Bruce banner or super skunk…

So, I am looking to review my grow and smoke report of JeanO’s wild thing. Is there an actual template in place that I can’t find or do I just wing it for now… wanna do it correctly…

Here @Jpkindbud ...... :headbang: ...this one is Linked so it shows on your Profile......:headbang:

We went for hubbys post-op check at the hospital and the doctor has just told him he is Lucky to be Alive..

If it wasn't for the brilliance of the surgeon he'd be a dead man..... :pass:

His gallbladder had died inside him...and turned gangrenous...he said if he hadn't of got to the hospital when he did..he probably would have died.

#JahBless :pass:

:what?: :whew: :angel:

A friend boyfriend rolled me a joint...took me 6 months to feel brave enough to smoke it.......:crying:

:crying: 15 was the magic age for everything for me :headbang: ppp

Back