So there's a nut inside that the handle screw threads through called a bonnet packing nut and if thats rusted inside sometimes doin what I told you will get the nut to sit flush again. Did it seem rusty, feel crunchy?, when you turned the screw? Its probably the gate valve inside. You can try a thin wire brush up through the tap, opening and closing it as u brush back and forth but usually with a gate valve if that first trick doesn't fix it, it needs replacing. Most people don't even try the trick i suggested cuz on the majority of em if u turn the screw too far the nut falls off inside and then the handle is useless.
1729787792080.gif

Nah I’m sure there is more like me here I can’t be the only one :doh::gassy:
I was 12 when I started smoking weed. I used to pinch my parents stash and practice rolling joints. I always had weed from 7th grade on...
:baked:

I remember those struggling times when I was younger. It can wear you out mentally juggling everything around. Just pace yourself physically and let yourself get healed and it'll turn around, maybe too slow for your liking but it will. You got this bud.
Thanks bud... Think i needed that :pass: i got about 1/4 of the leaves up , and picked up a bunch of shit. Only a little over an hours work but im pretty wiped. Think im gonna call it for today n have this smoke with all uz guyz

:kitty::smokeout:🐁Drag-on

Back