I was 12 when I started smoking weed. I used to pinch my parents stash and practice rolling joints. I always had weed from 7th grade on...
:baked:
Think i was the same. I think it was either 6 goin into 7th grade summer or 7th goin into 8th.
Bought a g of some sticky smoked a bowl under the half pipe at the skate park. Instant infatuation.
Lil later got me 2 for $35 n
1000007618.gif

by 17 i was able to move out to my own place.
I fuckin love weed.

So there's a nut inside that the handle screw threads through called a bonnet packing nut and if thats rusted inside sometimes doin what I told you will get the nut to sit flush again. Did it seem rusty, feel crunchy?, when you turned the screw? Its probably the gate valve inside. You can try a thin wire brush up through the tap, opening and closing it as u brush back and forth but usually with a gate valve if that first trick doesn't fix it, it needs replacing. Most people don't even try the trick i suggested cuz on the majority of em if u turn the screw too far the nut falls off inside and then the handle is useless.
No screw didn't feel like that but i barely turned it cuz u said 1/8th a turn! I more just turned it enough that i could see a small gap in between screw head and faucet handle and then pulled out on handle til it looked flush again and then tightened it back up! I do know at 1 point a ways back it seemed to be leaking some from the gasket on the handle so I tightened the nut by where it was leaking and may have wrenched on that packing nut at the time too! Hopefully I didn’t screw something up then! :shrug::doh::rofl:

I was 12 when I started smoking weed. I used to pinch my parents stash and practice rolling joints. I always had weed from 7th grade on...
:baked:
1729789669740.gif

No screw didn't feel like that but i barely turned it cuz u said 1/8th a turn! I more just turned it enough that i could see a small gap in between screw head and faucet handle and then pulled out on handle til it looked flush again and then tightened it back up! I do know at 1 point a ways back it seemed to be leaking some from the gasket on the handle so I tightened the nut by where it was leaking and may have wrenched on that packing nut at the time too! Hopefully I didn’t screw something up then! :shrug::doh::rofl:
It sounds like you did what I suggested right and also i believe you're correct about exactly how that got broken :pighug:

I'm sure, as a twelve year old in 1983, I wasn't getting the best deal. :nono:
Lmao if u were smoking at 12yrs old in 1983 then i was 2yrs at the time so guess u have been smoking since i was 2! :shrug::eyebrows::crying::pass:

It sounds like you did what I suggested right and also i believe you're correct about exactly how that got broken :pighug:
Can over tightening either of those 2 spots u can put a wrench on the faucet cause it to be leaking now? Trying to figure out if i need to do adjusting elsewhere now or if its time to play dumb and call the landlord! :doh::crying:

Back