If you win call me if you need a pool boy. Have speedo, will travel.

90bd9fa7c04c8e31366b4e327ae7c37f.jpg

Sp..spe...Speedos........?.........:yoinks:....... nope...nope.. nope......swim shorts 🩳 like the rest of us civilised Europeans....:crying:..

Thank God he did, us men tend to put Dr's off till it's emergency condition.
I ignored my heart when ever it would stop for5-10 seconds. The head would feel like a brain freeze and I'd shake my head :what?:. The knees would buckle or I have to lean along a wall to stay standing. Then the freeze would go away and I'd forget it and never tell anyone. This went on for many years. Then once I got the "freezes"all the time. I was sitting when I blacked out ... Then my head popped back up and I looked around to see if anyone notices. When my sweetie notice I said I would see a DR and I drove us home on a 4 hour ride. NEVER underestimate the stubbornness of a man. Then got pace maker and then 11 years later open heart.

I am pain free today. I am deeply moved by all of the stories of pain. I smoke because I like it. My saying, "95 % of men act like idiot and the rest act like them very often". Have a good one ALL MY BROTHERS and SISTERS out there, where ever you are.

There is always light just look for it.....

IMG_2439.jpg

So, I am looking to review my grow and smoke report of JeanO’s wild thing. Is there an actual template in place that I can’t find or do I just wing it for now… wanna do it correctly…

the prescription stuff made life not worth living...and didn't stop the pain anyway...
Yep, this was my experience too…. Plus the psych meds…. And the meds to counteract the side effects of the rest…. Was a hellacious merry go round to be on…
But I had this kinda memory in the back of my head that said....what about the cannabis..?...
Haha….. I was drawn to weed like it was calling my name…
I gave myself Permission to break the law and Try some......:watering:...it was a big thing for me ..
It was a big thing for me also….. I was raised to believe all the drug war BS…. Then that was reinforced by a career in the military….. that’s what the reggae music is about…. I realized the cannabis was working…but still had the old ways of thinking going on…. And I started looking for ways to normalize it within my own mind…. Since I didn’t have any stoner friends…. :pass:

So, I am looking to review my grow and smoke report of JeanO’s wild thing. Is there an actual template in place that I can’t find or do I just wing it for now… wanna do it correctly…
Just pick a style you like that someone else has done and copy it…. The reviews are all willy nilly now…. Some people use the blog style, while others still do it the old way.

In my opinion, if you want any interaction, stay away from the blog style…since it separates the review from the conversation, and rarely gets much interaction….

Back