About 35 @Frankthetank ... :headbang: ....I think I was feeling Rebellious........:crying:... because I was so straight...

A friend boyfriend rolled me a joint...took me 6 months to feel brave enough to smoke it.......:crying:

And when I did...I enjoyed it....but I don't think I would ever have used it regularly again..until I got sick...:pass:

You...?...
30…. I never really tried more than a hit or two in my life prior…. I was a few years into the injuries by then…. And was looking for alternatives to the increasing number of pills the VA had me on…

:pass: :weed:

About 35 @Frankthetank ... :headbang: ....I think I was feeling Rebellious........:crying:... because I was so straight...

A friend boyfriend rolled me a joint...took me 6 months to feel brave enough to smoke it.......:crying:

And when I did...I enjoyed it....but I don't think I would ever have used it regularly again..until I got sick...:pass:

You...?...

30…. I never really tried more than a hit or two in my life prior…. I was a few years into the injuries by then…. And was looking for alternatives to the increasing number of pills the VA had me on…

I’ve been pretty much steady since I was 15-16 took one break for a job at one point but failed the piss test and have never looked back :baked::lildab:

I would say you need to turn your light up…. I’ve stopped using those charts….
I just go by the plants. Got 2 that are too damn compact so I raised their light and cut it by a 1/4 to stretch em out abit

...day to buy a lottery ticket...see if we are on a roll............:wizzy:

If you win call me if you need a pool boy. Have speedo, will travel.

90bd9fa7c04c8e31366b4e327ae7c37f.jpg

Kinda similar..... :headbang: ...the prescription stuff made life not worth living...and didn't stop the pain anyway.....:shrug:..

But I had this kinda memory in the back of my head that said....what about the cannabis..?...

So I gave myself Permission to break the law and Try some......:watering:...it was a big thing for me ..

If i hadn't of killed my first grow....I would never have participated on a cannabis site...:pass:...I would have just read them/lurked...coz I found them incredibly hostile...:pighug:

Back