3 Tomcat bait stations in garage, Mighty mint rodent repellent sprayed everywhere, cayenne pepper sprinkled around perimeter inside bag and glue traps around the seedlings. Au revoir, mouse!

View attachment 1713990
Why not just use spring style mouse traps with a little peanut butter on the floor around the pots? They're gonna get stuck on those glue traps, freak out, and probably rip out the seedlings :pass:

My Baby Mama just kicked me a nug of some P.O.G. x Headband, it had one of most unique smells of any nug ive ever come across, it tasted like it smelled, this was some excellently grown pot. Said 28.7% total cannabinoids and that the dom terps were limonene, linalool, carophylene, humulene. 1.76%terps. Its been a while since ive been this blwn away by dispensary weed!

Why not just use spring style mouse traps with a little peanut butter on the floor around the pots? They're gonna get stuck on those glue traps, freak out, and probably rip out the seedlings :pass:
I’ve tried everything trap wise and still can’t catch anything. Still have traditional traps around grow room baited with pb and cheese. You’re probably right about the glue boards. I’ll remove them here coming up and sprinkle more cayenne in their place. This mouse is a smart little turd.
He’s giving me high anxiety.

I’ve tried everything trap wise and still can’t catch anything. Still have traditional traps around grow room baited with pb and cheese. You’re probably right about the glue boards. I’ll remove them here coming up and sprinkle more cayenne in their place. This mouse is a smart little turd.
He’s giving me high anxiety.
So what's the issue with the traditional traps your using? Are they stealing the bait and not setting off the traps? That's the most common reason I see for traps not working...

So what's the issue with the traditional traps your using? Are they stealing the bait and not setting off the traps? That's the most common reason I see for traps not working...
I had a mouse problem at my old house when I moved in….

I tried several different traps…..eventually settling on the old school basic style with the cheap metal pieces (rather than plastic pads, etc)…. I would bend the catch up, essentially turning the trap into a hair trigger. They were a bitch to set, and place….. but the mice never got away with the bait again…. I was able to eradicate the mice within about a week once I figured that out…

Jean-O’s The legend 180f 160 micron :lildab:

IMG_1308.jpeg

I had a mouse problem at my old house when I moved in….

I tried several different traps…..eventually settling on the old school basic style with the cheap metal pieces (rather than plastic pads, etc)…. I would bend the catch up, essentially turning the trap into a hair trigger. They were a bitch to set, and place….. but the mice never got away with the bait again…. I was able to eradicate the mice within about a week once I figured that out…
Nothing works better then regular mouse traps. It's usually an issue with bait placement, too much bait, or not setting them just right. Also perpendicular to the walls helps :pass:

@JP1 Yeah I’ve always just used the wooden Victor traps baited with pb or cheese. If it were just a mouse or few in the house I’d just keep resetting them until the mice got big enough to trip the trigger.
Out in the grow room they’re not taking any bait from the traps.
I know they’re there I’ve seen them.
It’s definitely a mouse digging up the seeds and shelling them.
5 years growing out there and never had a problem. I’ll keep the bait stations in the garage now on.

@JP1 Yeah I’ve always just used the wooden Victor traps baited with pb or cheese. If it were just a mouse or few in the house I’d just keep resetting them until the mice got big enough to trip the trigger.
Out in the grow room they’re not taking any bait from the traps.
I know they’re there I’ve seen them.
It’s definitely a mouse digging up the seeds and shelling them.
5 years growing out there and never had a problem. I’ll keep the bait stations in the garage now on.
So they're not touching the traps at all? Baby mice will usually take the bait but be too small to set off the traps. Unlikely, but possible they know to stay away from the peanut butter. Cheese is kinda useless. I have my best success with Nutella on mouse traps, but peanut butter usually is fine

Unlikely, but possible they know to stay away from the peanut butter. Cheese is kinda useless. I have my best success with Nutella on mouse traps, but peanut butter usually is fine

Maybe he should use some weed they seem to like that :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::idea:

Back