The gist of episode 1 was a guy wanted to earn some money to go see bassnectar (whoever the fuck that is) and responded to a guy on craigslist who wanted him to cut off 3 toes “the cragslist guys toes not dudes own toes” and then cook em and eat them for $4,000! :shrug::yoinks::haha::crying:

Oh and in the end he got the money and after arriving in CO for the concert him and his buddies find out show was cancelled cuz dj dillweed was arrested for some sex crimes!

The gist of episode 1 was a guy wanted to earn some money to go see bassnectar (whoever the fuck that is) and responded to a guy on craigslist who wanted him to cut off 3 toes “the cragslist guys toes not dudes own toes” and then cook em and eat them for $4,000! :shrug::yoinks::haha::crying:

Oh and in the end he got the money and after arriving in CO for the concert him and his buddies find out show was cancelled cuz dj dillweed was arrested for some sex crimes!

Bro. You been smokin' out of hot dogs?

U seen them nathans colossal hot dogs? U could make a mean steamroller outta 1 of them boss hogs! :eyebrows::headbang::crying:

I am GOOGLING them now.

These are rad.

But I would make a few modifications. Triple chamber weiner cross. Plus you can ward off vampires as long as you don't start eating it.

1729710274595.png

3 Tomcat bait stations in garage, Mighty mint rodent repellent sprayed everywhere, cayenne pepper sprinkled around perimeter inside bag and glue traps around the seedlings. Au revoir, mouse!

View attachment 1713990
If need be u could use safety pins and make a ring of them glue boards going around outside of bag so they can’t climb up them! ;)

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Chinese Chicken salad for Linner:

IMG_20241022_172810919.jpg

Bean, Taco Meat and cheese burritos for breakfast.

IMG_20241023_083522823.jpg

a long Black and fresh fruit.

I just went on a 2 mile walk. I'm fat.
:pop::pie::drunks::glutton::crisps: I don't know what you are talking about?

Back